Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother's Day card made using the Teresa Collins Baby Boutique and my Imagine

Hello, friends!

Thank you all for the sweet comments about our Ustream! You guys are the absolute best blog followers around!

Don't forget about my cartridge giveaway of Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art and Rock Princess. I will be drawing a winner tomorrow, so check it out before you miss out! HELLO THURSDAY CARTRIDGE GIVEAWAY

Today's project is made using the Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Imagine cartridge and my Imagine. The font that is included with this fabulous cartridge is extremely elegant. I just love it!

I paper is printed out using the imagine.
I cut the letter and oval shape out at 4 1/2".
The 'mother' stamp is from Papertrey Ink.
The ribbon is from SU! I used a cuttlebug folder called 'Madison' for texture.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will see you all back here tomorrow.

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

111 comments:

  1. This IS really elegant...the colors are so soft and pretty this is the perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!
    Beautiful and elegant!
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style ! extra pretty, love the ribbon.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull,any Mom would love this card.Great ribbon
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOOO PRETTY!!! I am really liking the Teresa Collins stuff. Just to bad that I don't have an Imagine! :) Great job on this Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, and the frame with pearls makes it truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I cannot wait to get that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful!!

    Nicole T.
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Melanie! Love it.
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love your elegant cards. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simple and elegant My mom would LOVE this card. I might have to scraplift. Thanks for sharing this project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is bar far my favorite card I have seen yet. So elegant and beatuiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply elegant! Love your card and the colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so elegant, the colors are beautiful. Who would ever think this is from a baby cartridge. Love it.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card and cartridge!!! This cartridge is so on my "want" list! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! . . . Now, if I can learn to put such beautiful color schemes together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is made from the one Imagine cartridge that I'm interested in. Your beautiful card is exactly the reason that I'm interested in it. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is so beautiful!!! I really want this cartridge even though I don't have the Imagine, still want it!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  21. really pretty... LOVE the card. simple yet has that elegant feel/look to it!
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so elegant! And totally NOT baby! TFS!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very beatiful card. I cant wait to get that cartrdge. Tfs.~~becca~~

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Theresa Collins cartridges and now have the Imagine on my wish list! Thanks for sharing a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. exquisite and elegant. This idea is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG I love this card. I cannot wait to get my hands on this new Imagine cartridge. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the large M! Is that from the Baby Boutique cart you mentioned? I couldn't find another mention...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very elegant card, love the color choice.

    valorieann@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card! Love it!!
    I was at the Ustream, but wasn't able to post. :-( You two are so funny together!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I adore the card. That cut is my favorite from the cartridge. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is just so soft and pretty!!! I love these designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You've made such a beautiful card! I sure appreciate all your work, coming up with so many new and beautiful things all the time! Sure love seeing them. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely gorgeous! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your mother is going to love this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. That is a beautiful card. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous card! Makes me miss my mom all the more!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. beautiful. thanks for the ideas you bring such great ideas.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful Mother's Day card.

    canana3

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card. Your choice of white pen use really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Elegant...and beautiful.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice monogram and love the colors! TFS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a beautiful and elegant little card

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW, Melanie! I adore this card. The TC cut is amazing, but your choice of embossing folder and ribbon really "made" the card special. You have such an elegant design style - I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful! I REALLY want this cartridge, but I first must buy that Imagine I've been saving up for..... Yes I must.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Managed to resist buying the imagine so far but prjects like this are't helping my resolve!
    Debe
    debmevans@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. This card is so elegant, I love it! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your Mother Card is just Beautiful. That is such a Elegant Cartridge. Thanks for sharing your amazing projects. Love them!!! :0)
    cindymarshall63@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. WOW.. this is just beautiful.. I so want that cart. but can't find it or any of the new ones for sale. :-( hugs from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh I love this! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh this is so elegant and beautiful. I love the cuttlebug folder you used at the top!! Very pretty card!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very regal looking card. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very elegant and beautiful.
    motherloves3 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful card...that cart has so many lovely images! LOVE the embossing too!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  54. love, love ,love..gotta have this cart--will it still translate as beautifully if i use it in my soon-coming e2?!?hope so, its one of the reasonings i used to get e2!!thanks. kathy b.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful card, love the color combination, this cartridge is becoming a favorite of mine!

    thedhillonz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Can I Just say WOW! I'm not a Teresa Collins fan either... but this is really quite lovely! HSN e-mailed me already my E2 Shipped! YEAAA Can't wait to get it! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  57. This is a lovely card, Melanie! So elegant!

    Wendy T.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!! Probably one of my favorites that I've seen here. Elegant and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  59. That is really beautiful! I love the colors and the font! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love your card! You do such
    great work.
    Thanks,
    maw1@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. this is so elegant...i think this is making me rethink that cartridge...i was not sure i wanted any of these new ones..but like usual you guys always change my mind...why do you enable us so lol?

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    please excuse my non my post i am too lazy too use caps, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful!!! I can't wait to get this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Pretty! Aack---You just reminded me I have Mother's Day cards to make!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love this card! It is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Such a beautiful Mothersday card.

    ReplyDelete
  66. What a beautiful, elegant and simple card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Beautiful card! I love the frame and the small pearls you added are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful elegant card.Watched your on ustream. You and Joy are so funny and creative. Watched debut of E2 and my Hubby got one for me. Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Wow! Gorgeous card! Shoot you're such an enabler. Now I may have to just buy that Teresa Collins cartridge AND the Madison cuttlebug folder. Oh man! LOL. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love the elegant simplicity of your card

    ReplyDelete
  71. Lovely Mother's Day card!!


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  72. Melanie, your card came out so beautiful! Like the extra touch with the embossing folder.

    TFS

    Carmen L
    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. This is absolutely beautiful! I love it!!
    diane at weismanfamily dot net

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wow! I love that card! I want that cart!

    amanbains1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. this is so elegant thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. OMGosh...I NEED this cartridge! Would it be silly to order it even though I don't have an imagine? You guys cost me around 500 dollars Monday/Tuesday on HSN...thanks a lot!!! It really was fun! Soooo rich! Absolutely love your card!
    Sooz07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. How elegant! You constantly amaze me with your ideas - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  78. All I can say is this is just beautiful! I didn't see a reason for me to get a cart with baby things but I can see you can use it for other things and i love all these colors together. Great job.
    dsc105@live.com
    deb C

    ReplyDelete
  79. So Elegant. Really beautiful. I needed the inspiration for a very special card for my MIL. She has always been so unlike those MIL stories you hear, more like a mother to me particularly since my mother passed away 8 years ago. Sadly last week we got the news that she herself has terminal cancer and only has 3-6 months left. We did our best to make Easter special with all 5 kids there and even 4 of the great grandkids. Now we must make Mothers Day be the best one ever.

    ReplyDelete
  80. This Baby Boutigue cart. cuts are so elegant & beauiful.This is my favorite cartridge of the new release & I don't even have a Imagine!!!Both are on my Wish list(that is a mile long) that never seem to come true:(

    ReplyDelete
  81. This is absolutely Beautiful! Wish I had the Imagine & the cart, I would definitely card lift it!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Very elegant! I love this idea

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  83. I think I only like bright colors and then I see your soft pretty pink, grey, white and black card and it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Very Beautiful card Melanie! Your right, its very elegant! Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  85. This card is so beautiful! I definitely want all the Teresa Collins cartridges. I can hardly wait for them to be available!

    Where did you find the "Madison" cuttlebug embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  86. Beautiful card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I just might have to get this cart. Just a beautifl card. Thanks fot the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  88. this is beautiful

    www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. My imagine is on it's way, I so need the TC cart ride, your inspiration is just gorgeous! Thank you for all you do!
    Stephanie.cox03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Boy do I want an Imagine! The new cart looks very elegant for a baby theme, would be great for wedding invitations!

    Carolcarratt at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love this card, it is so elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Beautiful card!
    kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  93. This card is super cute. Love how it turned out. TFS
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. The card is terrific, I really love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  95. This card is so georgous and elegant. Love it. Makes me want the Imagine even more, just for her cartridges. I sure hope they come out soon with one for the Expression machines!
    tx.deb@tx.rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. This is really beautiful and the colors...thanks for sharing today

    ReplyDelete
  97. This is so elegant! I could see using this as a monogram. I don't think I have ever seen the cuttlebug design before. This would also be neat for an invitation!! Ideas, ideas. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  98. What a beautiful card. Love that frame and letter. Great Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I melted when I saw this card. So classy!! I may have to start all over again with my daughters invites and change them into these!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Simply elegant!!! I love the pink & black...and the pearls!! Now if somehow I could just get one of these new machines...I'd be tickled pink!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS