Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

E2 projects!

Hello, friends!

Since the E2 launch is just hours away I thought I would post a few of my projects that I made using the new E2 and the cartridges that come loaded on the machine.

Just A Note:





Cricut American Alphabet








Cricut Essentials:





Cricut Decal:



Make sure you tune into our EVERYDAY CRICUT Ustream tonight at 9:05 eastern and check out our E2 giveaway by clicking here ==> EVERYDAY CRICUT E2 GIVEAWAY

Look forward to seeing you tonight!!

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

33 comments:

  1. Very nice Melanie! I will be there tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your projects. I am loving just a note and Am. alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are adorable!
    Thanks!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects Melanie!!!!!
    I can't wait to see you and joy tonight!!!!!
    brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work! So excited for the Ustream party tonight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow all your projects are great! I am so excited for tonight! It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all teh cartridges! They are just so fun! And definitely easy to use! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects. Can't wait to see you guys tonight

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Sooooo can not wait! The Circle MB is driving me crazy with all the people purchasing it already.... LOL
    I'm gonna wait til tonight to order mine... See ya then! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. more awesome projects....

    I am in such suspense today. Can't wait for the next few hours of ustreams, projects, giveaways, launch..... it's too much!!

    TFS!

    Nicole T.
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun stuff! I've never joined a Ustream party, and I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your projects are beautiful. I'm looking forward to my first Ustream event.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see it . . . great projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such awesome projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute once again. Great again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you use the e2 carts with the e?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Had fun last night! Ya'll are tons of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the more I see of this machine, the more I want one! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the inspiration -- your projects are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your projects!

    weezielw at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing all these great projects!

    juliayoder@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous projects as always!

    thedhillonz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great projects using the E2. I didn't purchase one, just couldn't part with the money.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am in love with that Cricut Decals cart -- how totally adorable!!!

    Great showcase of projects too, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all your projects, Melanie!

    Wendy T.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Cricut essentials. Your projects are always so inspireing.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS