Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

and the Hello Thursday winners are...

Pink ATG gun:

Blogger VeronicaA said...

Nate's ABCs is fast becoming a favorite. I love the rainboots and umbrella. Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vballen@comcast.net



tinabxtr said...

I subscribe via email!! Love your ideas with the new cartridges. The pink ATG and Christmas card cart have been on my wishlist for a while now....thanks for the chance to win them!!
tinabxtr@yahoo.com


Christmas Card mini:

Anonymous Debby J said...

The new cartridges are great-I LOVE THE Mother's Day Bouquet. I would love the ATG-it's on my wish list-both for my birthday and Christmas as is the Christmas Card cartridge.

December 17, 2010 5:56 AM


Congratulations to the three winners!! Please contact me(melliemel77@gmail.com) if you are one of the three winners with your address details so I can ship out your prizes.


have a great day!!


Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

8 comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS