Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Merry and Bright ornament card made using Trim the Tree mini

Hello, friends!!

I hope you all have checked out my cuttlebug giveaway! If not click here ==> CUTTLEBUG GIVEAWAY

Today I have another card I made using the Trim the Tree mini. This cartridge is so elegant!! Joy and I squealed when we first saw pictures of this one. It is just so pretty!

I used Close To My Heart paper.
I cut the ornament at 3 1/4".
The stamps are Papertrey Ink and SU!
I used DCWV glitter paper to cut the top layer of the ornament.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!   See you back here tomorrow!!


Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

87 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love it. I need this cartridge quick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Merry and bright is becoming one of my favorite seasonal stamps (I think I have 4 versions of it). Which reminds me the PTI countdown begins :D. (this could be a very squirrely day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card like how you did this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this--simply beautiful! I so love the way you mix and match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh....this is 2 cute 4 words....I 2 fell in love w/this cartridge when I saw it..keep 'em commin' love...love.

    Joan Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so beautiful and the faux stitching really sets it of.
    Linda in Aus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the colors.
    Thanks for the Cuttlebug give-away!
    LizW
    awest424atattdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get these cartridges! What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing the creativity and the means to create!

    liteurlife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card ~ I LOVE that ornament!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leigh Ann KalbfleischNovember 10, 2010 at 5:59 AM

    I would love a Cuttlebug !!! leighkalbfleischathotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really really excited to get this -trim the tree cartridge- after seing your projects. Thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card! I'm loving the cuts you've been using from Trim the Tree. They're beautiful and so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! I think I might just have to get that cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card is beautiful. I am loving these new cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card! I'm thinking I need this cartridge! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful! And yes very elegant, and no wonder you and Joy squealed! Your card turned out to be picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow beautiful, I can't believe just how intricate all the cuts are on this cart are.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful! I ordered the winter lace cartridge,and am waiting for the mailman. About half my cards are finished. So I'm waiting for the cart to finish them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is so pretty. I'm adding this cart to my list of must have!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning card!!! I love it! TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just got this cart and haven't had a chance to use it yet. Thank you for the wonderful projects and ideas. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome Card. Beautiful!
    jhilligus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty card!

    Roxanna
    bswinch at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So simple yet elegant! Thanks for the idea!
    jdwlo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Gorgeous papers! I love the ornament cut! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. I just ordered that cart this a.m. Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow a cuttle bug giveaway?? Wow what a great present to have or give as a gift.
    marlene

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cartridge to have, could I be lucky this time?
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card, I can't wait for my catridge to come. It should be here any day. =)

    Lara
    anniebugsmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is such a lovely card! Love the details in the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the lacey effect. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh WOW MElanie! BEAUTIFUL! You are making me re-think this cartridge!!! What's a girl to do! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very pretty! I can't wait to get that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh so elegant Melaine! Truly a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very nice card! I did'nt see this design on the cart. Guess I need to take a closer look. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pretty card. Really love the stamped sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this card. I have this cartridge some of the images seem a little distorted too many curly cues. especialy the gingerbread man. Ill have to get creative with embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your card. I am so excited about this cart, so many pretty cuts on it. Thanks so much for sharing your projects

    ReplyDelete
  39. So pretty! I need to get me that cartridge, so I can make my Christmas cards ;0). Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the intricate cuts on the cartridge!! TFS!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  41. That is a beautiful card! I love the filigree look.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very pretty card! I just got this cart & am anxious to start using it. The only cut I don't think I like or will ever use (notice I didn't say NEVER) is the gingerbread one...he looks kinda creepy to me (kinda like the wicker man movie). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I woke up this morning in the mood to make Christmas cards today. I wonder why? I have loved all your Christmas card ideas you have been sharing & now I am ready to start making my own. This card is beautiful. I love the ornate design from the Trim the Tree mini you used.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful ~ love that cartridge!
    SusanJ in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous card! I love that red paper.
    Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very beautiful card. Simple and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I will certainly be dancing a little jingle when I receive my new Trim the Tree Mini! I am looking forward to receiving it anyday. But I would like to have one to share with a friend!!!

    Angie
    overtherainbeaux@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Trim the Tree mini is fast becoming a favorite. I love the lacey filigree look. The card is simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such a classy and elegant card. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great card. Must find the merry and bright stamp
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love it the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  52. cute! that inspires me to use cuts from the Christmas cart on my gypsy! woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow...very elegant and I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Beautiful card. You're certainly getting me into the holiday spirit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love your card...the papers and the design...beautiful! I didn't think I needed this cart, but after seeing your cards, I've added to my never ending wish list. TFS your talent w the rest of us!

    Carol
    aka cyimbugbitten
    bugbitten (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful card. Thanks for getting me into the Christmas spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh, now that card is one of my favorites!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful. I need to add this cartridge to my list to get.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love it!! So very beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. ooh la la! I love the coordination of paper and die cut you did on this. I think I will have to get this cart now.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Just beautiful! I am ordering this cartridge tomorrow for sure! Thanks for sharing!
    -tanya
    thomfam at inreach dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. really pretty. thank you

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. What a gorgeous card and as usual, there are perfect little stiches everywhere! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  64. What are the speed and pressure setting you use? whenever I cut intricate designs (Summer In Paris) I can never get a clean cut! Your card looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hey Girlie - this is such a beautiful card. Elegant! I can spot your work a mile away because you have THE NICEST designs and paper choices which are always put together so elegantly. You are sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow....I never even heard of the Trim the Tree mini...there are just way to many cartridges coming out for me to keep up on. Beautiful card as usual...you always use the most wonderful colors!!!

    peifert@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love that ornament, so beautiful!!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love, love, love this cartridge. Squealing is exactly the right word for how excited I was to see this! Beautiful card and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Pretty! I love all the dimension the ornament and faux stitching create.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love this card.. Gotta get this cart...TFS Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Very pretty card. Love that cut and the papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great card and I especially like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Gorgeous card. Love the new Christmas seasonal trio. They are all wonderful.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love your card! It's so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  75. This card is really beautiful. I like the ornament so much that I went out and bought the paper you used today so that I can "scraplift" your idea. I also like the stitching it adds a nice homemade touch.

    ReplyDelete
  76. After checking out all your cards I know it's time to start mine, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. OMG I love this card, the paper you used and this new cartridge. this cart is on my ever growing wish list. thanks for sharing...also thanks for a chance to win a cuttlebug. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love this card...Just awesome.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS