I have a card that was made using a cartridge from last month's Hello Thursday release. In fact, this is one of my favorites from the release! I just love Paper Lace!!
| The border is cut at 1 1/4". |
| The die and stamps are from Papertrey Ink. |
| The paper and the ribbon is from SU! |
What a nice card. You always have the perfect stamps for your projects and I appreciate that you tell where you got them. Looking forward to tomorrow.
ReplyDeletereally pretty card Melanie
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Very pretty card, love the papers you used, very soft looking. if thats possible lol. I love it.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh. I love this card sooo much...I think it is the paper, but darn, I really love the border pattern you chose! Must scraplift...
ReplyDeletePaper Lace has some gorgeous cuts on it. Your card is gorgeous as well. Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is my fave cartridge so far, but i didn't see yet in Canada stores. I am dying to get one. You made fantastic card with it.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Nataliya
what a pretty card like the color alot thank for showing
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - love those colors together!!
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty card!! Love the paper
ReplyDeleteand everything about it!!
bbuss
buss@ncn.net
Beautiful card...can't get over how you always pick such beautiful colors that go together!
ReplyDeleteThis is becoming one of my favs just from the cards you've made. TFS
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I love this cart, I'm going to have to break down and buy it as a Christmas gift to me!
ReplyDeleteLizW in TX
Very pretty card Melanie
ReplyDeleteLOVE the card! Love the mix of the PTI supplies!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Susan
whAt a nice card, cant wait until paper lace comes on sale. It has some very intricate cuts on it.
ReplyDeleteBEautiful card!! Was out of the loop for a couple of months and soo behind on all the new carts, so many has come out, I think I will have to check this one out. Thanks!!
ReplyDeletelovely card. Like the bow.
ReplyDeleteThis cartridge is on my Christmas wish list. Love it, need it!!! Great card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteNicole
Beautiful card Melanie. Just love the softness. Just got my Paper Lace cart a few hours ago. Can't wait to check it out.
ReplyDeleteMarcie
loving the lace!
ReplyDeleteSandra
i really like this card the colors combined are awsome! I am really learning from you guys! i still need alot of material to use like the cuddle bug and stamps i do have the cricut, but need more cartridges. So i thank you guys in advance for all the giveaways you guys do often! thank you for the oportunity!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card!! I love your color and paper choices!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card!! TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Oh, I love the Paper Lace strip and your colors.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Melanie! I love the center strip that you cut with Paper Lace!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card Melanie. I like the combination you used. TFS
ReplyDeleteLove the card!! Love the color combo! Love the border! Love it all!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. Love the paper.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! Like the way you made the ribbon bow! Thanks Mel.
ReplyDeleteMstgane
Ann
I can't wait to get my hands on this cart! But, every time I have checked on it, it still shows as "coming soon". Since you have shown it, maybe it really IS coming soon!! The colors and the stamp on this card are perfect. I'm thinking that the stamp is in my future too!
ReplyDeleteShellee
Lovely card! Great paper combination!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many cartridges coming out that I can't keep track. I don't even remember the name of this one, let alone anything else. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!
Lovely card! Love the paper and the stamp...just perfect together :)
ReplyDeleteOOoh this is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! I absolutely LOVE the paper you chose for this card. I think it makes the card that much cuter!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI love this cartridge too. It is a must have on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, and very unique, too. TFS!
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Just love the colors you chose for it! So serene and calming. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJeanH
Sweet card. This cart is on my with list. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete-tanya
thomfam@inreach.com
So pretty. I love the stamps and the colors! TFS
ReplyDeleteYour card is so pretty. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleev3e.
ReplyDeletevery nice nkmedar56@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh! what a pretty card. Can't wait until tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteRoxanna
bswinch at aol dot com
This is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a punch!! So pretty!! I love the stamp!! That card is gorgeous!! TFS!! Take Care!!
ReplyDeleteJennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
OOOOOOOO soooo pretty!! Just love it!
ReplyDeleteI think this card is beautiful! I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteI love this cartridge. It makes such beautiful things. Awesome card.
ReplyDeletehmooney134@gmail.com
really like the card
ReplyDeletePam
wilsonp58@yahoo.com
Melanie, Great Card love the color! Gotta have Paper Lace Cartridge now!
ReplyDeletesurfnfroggie
Melanie, I love this card. You've definitely got my heart.
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. Lovely colors.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card Melanie!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, you have such wonderful ideas
ReplyDeleteOh Melanie, thank you once again for another wonderful, beautiful card! You share such great ideas!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Donna
Beautiful card! I just recv'd the Paper Lace cart but I won't be able to play with it for awhile 'cause Santa's putting it under the tree for me ;) ! Can't wait to see what hello thursday brings!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to go relook that cartridge! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSusanJ in Atlanta
Adorable card! Can't WAIT for the new releases!
ReplyDeleteThe colours are beautiful, and lace is one of my favorite things. What a great combo!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great cut!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
scrappinmomof2@gmail.com
Ok... How the Heck did I miss this card yesterday Melanie! It's SOOOOO Pretty! This is on my WANT IT NOW List! :o) TFS!
ReplyDeleteI love the look of this card!!! The colors and the flowers are great but not overdone! Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and beautiful paper. I am going to have to put Paper Lace on my list.
ReplyDeleteWOW..I absolutely love this!! TFS
ReplyDeleteOh, that IS nice! Where's the "like" button? *smile*
ReplyDeleteJanine
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteAwesome card! Thanks for sharing your talents.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, TFS!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteRachelle
Fun, can't wait to see more projects made with these fun new lite cartridges! My fav is Jolly Holidays.
ReplyDeletelove the card.
ReplyDeletesyoung6987@aol.com
Love your card and this cartridge. I got mine in the mail yesterday! LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteanother beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card Melanie!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Hugs, Marit.
This is absolutely stunning!! The colors are just beautiful together. TFS
ReplyDeletehugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com
I love this card! Super cute! I am really liking this cart too! lindagk23
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteannadowdy at gmail dot com
I'm a bit backed up on looking at my emails! I love your card! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteMiranda
Beautiful Card! Oh no, now I gotta get Paper Lace Cartridge! lol
ReplyDeletesurfnfroggie
Beautiful card Melanie. TFS
ReplyDeleteBeth Anne in Pa
woody42997 at aol dot com
I immediately fell in love with these new carts. I already follow. My daughter lives on disability & would never be able to afford a Cricut so thanks for the opportunity to win one for her!!!
ReplyDeleteCarrol
asuno1@msn.com
I have 2 bichons and just love any cart with doggies on it!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 Bichons and just love any cricut cart with doggies stuff on them!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! I love the Paper Lace cart too. It's tops on my must-have list!
ReplyDeleteI love the Paper Lace cart! This card is simple, but looks lovely and refined!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really nice card. Simple yet SO elegant.. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card---thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty!! Love the colors & that cartridge is awesome! TFS!
ReplyDeletePaper Lace is under appreciated... thanks for making such a lovely card with it! Great colors in that paper.
ReplyDeleteAnother card you've wowed us with Melanie. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card. Great colors.
ReplyDeleteI love this. I have a paper trey ink items! Can't wait to make something like this.
ReplyDeletei want that cartridge!
ReplyDeleteI love the background paper it's gorgeous!!!! LOVE the card Melanie:)
ReplyDeletevery nice card!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletegrandma chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
First time on your blog and lovin' it! Great cards! ~Olga
ReplyDeleteI love that card. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com
Hi Melanie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to say "hello"! Your card is beautiful! Don't know how I missed this post on the 17th, but better late than never, right? TFS
Hugs from R.I.,
Laura =:8
coconutbunnie@yahoo.com
Fantastic card!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love it! :-)
ReplyDelete-Sam :-)