Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Deck the halls with boughs of holly...Fa la la la la Card made using NEW Gingerbread Mini

Hello, friends!

Today I have another project made with one of the FABULOUS new minis. Today's project is made using Gingerbread! This cartridge is so much fun and reminds me of the Car Decal cartridge(which is one of my fav's of the new releases). I really, really like it! It is so easy to assemble and really makes any Christmas card adorable!

I cut this adorable wreath at 4 1/2".
The paper is from SU! as is the ribbon.
The stamp is from Papertrey Ink.
The punch is from Fiskars.

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

81 comments:

  1. I love your cards Melanie! They always look so dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a quick and cute Christmas card. I love ones you can do quickly when you have a lot of them to make.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It shows the possibilites of this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked this up at J's this week and it's so cute and easy for those quickie cards. Love the look of gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable looking wreath. Looks great on that card! Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card ~ LOVE that wreath.
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a cute card. Not sure I will get this cart. I have so many that I want before this one. Great Job as usual ....
    Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of non traditional Christmas print paper for the card, making the design the total focus of the card!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute!! Always love the papers you pick..you have a great eye!!
    Bev B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute, nice and simple...this one would be great if you had to make a load of the same Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card looks so yummy!!! Might have to consider this cart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Christmas card. I am ready to decorate for Christmas.
    Erin K.
    ekell77 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card I love the simple ones
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that card, so pretty!! And the more I see this cart, the more I have to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a quick but beautiful card, love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card, and now I need to find that cartridge! Great ideas Melanie. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  17. like your card this is very pretty
    and it a pretty christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable, Melanie. This cart is one on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card and this cartridge ~ can't wait for mine to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card. My mini's should be here today I think. Can hardly wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it. It's the great kind of design if you have to mass produce your holiday cards. It's cute and simple and can be done quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this card. I may need to buy Gingerbread just to make that wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card and can't wait to get this cartridge. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. great card. I love all the decorations that go with Christmas! Warms the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is adorable Melanie! Made me want to hum fa la la la!
    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute! I just got this cart today and can't wait to play with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. OOOO... I Like how this looks Melanie! I can't wait to get mine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This card is so precious....I love what you have done with this cartridge I can't wait to get mine.



    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I really like this! Soooo pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card Melanie. Sometimes less is more and that is what this cart does for me. Simple but sweet.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the wreath with the polka dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely card and awesome papers!!!


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Another cute and quick card! TFS it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really like this too! It's simple, but still very impressive. Love the polka dot theme throughout the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. what a cute and quick card! wondering if you have to cut twice to get the wreath and then the darker icing layer?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute, and easy cuts are always a winner.
    tbeard

    ReplyDelete
  37. such a cute card, love the simple wreath

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your card! So cute! I have this one on order and cannot wait! Thank you for sharing! lindgk23

    ReplyDelete
  39. You always make such cute cards! I can't wait to get this cartridge. Thanks for sharing your talents!
    -Tanya
    thomfam at inreach dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tis is adorable and the paper goes so well.
    Gloria H

    ReplyDelete
  41. This card is adorable and I love all the polka dots on the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  42. A very cute card. I like this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Too cute.. I really need to get me some polka dot papers.. I've seen so much of it around and I'm really loving it!! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love this, especially that polka dot paper. Love how you use them in all the different colors.
    JeanH

    ReplyDelete
  45. How cute. I haven't made up my mind about this cart yet. I am sure you all will help me decide. Thanks. Sandy C. sczcec@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very pretty! Boy, all these holiday card ideas are really getting me in the mood! Thanks for sharing. Great job!
    sherrie k.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh.. I want this cartridge... we do Gingerbread houses every year.. it would be fantastic to do a layout with!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very cute. I don't have this cart, I guess I will have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. OH SO SIMPLE BUT OH SOOO CUTE.... love it
    nkmedar56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Looks quick and easy ~ and just adorable!
    susanJ in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  51. Just got my Gingerbread Mini...I love it! Love the green on green in your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the card and it does remind me of car decals also.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love this card...simple but cute! TFS!

    Carol
    aka cyimbugbitten
    bugbitten *at* hotmail *dot* com

    ReplyDelete
  54. you are getting your cards made early. thanks malanie. i just got to hotel and had to visit one of my favorite blogs.

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your card is so simple, but really beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    meg_ps6819(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I think this the cutest cartridge. Think I might have to have all of these minis.--Ryansmaama
    gkburrow@cmaaccess.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. This card is adorable. I really like this cartridge.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I just ordered this cartridge! I wish I had it now, I love this time of year and it makes me want gingerbread cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I just received my Gingerbread cart and had it opened in about 30seconds. I love this one!! We have made gingerbread houses and cookies for the past 19 years so this one is perfect for working with those pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love your card! I am so happy because I will be getting my new Gingerbread Mini cartridge in the mail this week!!!! Whoopee!!!

    Angie
    overtherainbeaux@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Very cute! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Cute and spunky little card. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great card from the new seasonal cartridges! I got my 3 new ones this weekend & am looking forward to getting back to working on my Christmas cards & being able to use them (I got sidetracked by having to get ready for the Ohio Circle meet-up).

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow this is one cartridge that I have to get my hands on!

    LindaLee

    ReplyDelete
  65. Cute card, Melanie!!! :) I have to get busy on my holiday cards...

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the wreath with the polka dot paper
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns AT yahoo DOT com
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Cute cute cute!!!
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS