Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

mother's day layout using Nursery Rhymes and Picturesque

Hello, everyone! Today I thought I would mix it up a little bit with a layout. This layout was made with my dear mother in mind. Her favorite flowers are yellow roses, so when I decided to make a layout for mother's day I knew it would have to include them. I was lucky and came upon this American Crafts paper. I just love it!

The title is made using Nursery Rhymes. The flowers and leaves are all cut from Picturesque.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!




Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

88 comments:

  1. wow, I get to be first today!
    Beautiful layout! My Mom also loved yellow roses so this would be a great tribute page to her...
    thanks for all the inspiration you girls give us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!!! My Nursery Rhymes Cart shipped on 03/30 from Hallmark Scrapbook and I'll have it in time for the weekend YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the Nursery Rhymes cart more and more. The font is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, just love the flowers and ribbon. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout. - we should always remember to highlight our mom's. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the colors you have used in this LO.. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely beautiful....love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Melanie!! My Mom loved all flowers, she had the prettiest gardens. It's hard to see all these Mother day cards and LO's I won't lie. I miss my Mom so much, and I know she is with me every day, and I cherish all the memories with her, good & bad. I wish your Mother Melanie & you a very happy Mother's day, and she is very lucky to have such a talented and kind daughter such as you.

    *hugs*

    Lisa Sturgill

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful! Love flowers. The colors are great. Thank you for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - your layout is so beautiful!!! I see this mounted and framed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can almost smell these flowers! My sister loves yellow roses, so now I have a super page to scraplift for her. What a lucky mom to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love this cartridge and am getting it one of these days. Love your layout, the roses are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting Picturesque. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout. The paper is gorgeous. tfs

    Donna C
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty! Love the colors on that paper.

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  16. this would be a great layout to put my moms/grandmoms photos on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Mom loved yellow roses and thanks for the card.
    Joye B
    joyebr@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the Mom's layout. Hope you have a great week. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this layout & the paper! It is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layout. The flowers are amazing. I love the paper that you used. My mom's favorite flowers are roses too....

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Easter!!!!

    sherrihe180

    ReplyDelete
  21. such soft lovely colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loverly. Reminds me of My Fair Lady.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just a beautiful layout Melanie. The papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty My mom has passed and she is greatly missed. I still love seeing Mother's Day layouts because it brings back the wonderful moments of our life together. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  25. this layout is beautiful--I love the layered flowers and the paper/real ribbon strips ---so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Melanie, that is beautiful. I am going to use this idea and make it into a card with yellow flowers for my mother in-law as my mother has gone to Heaven. She is just going to love it.
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Melanie, Your Mom will love this LO. I love the flowers and I thought the way you added the strips of paper with the ribbon in the middle was such a neat idea--Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us. Love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful layout. I just became a grandmother so this looks like a must have cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful layout.
    Erin K
    ekell77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous layout!Thanks for the inspiration!

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my! I'm not really into scrapbooking yet, but this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are such a inspiration. Love your layout. And what a little enabler, I wasn't going to get Nursery Rhymes...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very pretty layout for Mother's day and as usual gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your layout is beautiful! I love the papers too! Nursery Ryhmes is at the top of my wishlist. Thanks for sharing your talent w us!

    Carol
    aka cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete
  35. Melanie, This LO is very pretty.
    Your Mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful! Love the roses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I just love the flowers on this layout! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such an elagant layout, love the paper you used.

    thanks.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is so beautiful sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovely! I love the flowers! I don't have this cart but will be on the lookout to get it. Thanks.
    mks

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nursery Rhymes is on my to get list. I love the font on it. This is such a nice layout. Thank you for your ideas and inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  42. BEAUTIFUL!! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great layout, thanks for sharing:)
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. That's a soft and sweet layout. I love the Mom font. (awillmon39@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your mother will adore this layout!!! Thecolors are so warm and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great layout. I have to get the Nursey Rhymes cartridge there is so many ways to use it. Thanks for all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is beautiful! I just ordered my Nursery Rhymes cart yesterday... unfortunately I don't own the Picturesque cart and can't order it.

    ReplyDelete
  48. WOW! This is Gorgeous Melanie! The colors are beautiful and the paper is just WOW! Soooo Lovely! TFS!
    (scrapper1969)

    ReplyDelete
  49. The pages are so gorgeous. Any Mom would love to have her pictures put on them.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is a beautiful LO! I want picturesque so bad. I hope it will be released as a cartridge soon, not just in a pkg with the cricut. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful. What lucky Mother you have.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful layout! Great job! I was going to scraplift it till I read Lisa's comment about her Mom. Mine loved birds. I think I will make a birdie one with my beautiful Mom's pics. Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very elegant layout perfect for any mom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Pretty, pretty layout...beautiful color combo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Pretty layout. Love the colors - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh MY GOSH! Melanie that is just a beautiful, yes I said BEAUTIFUL, layout!!!! Colors, design, EVERYTHING!!!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  57. This is such a pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a sweet layout! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the inspiration that you provide. Thank you so much.

    luckiepup@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Awesome Mother's Day layout!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  61. So pretty and elegant. Love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Very pretty...a little victorian

    ReplyDelete
  63. Very pretty...a little victorian

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great Layout, I am sure you mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I just love your flowers, beautiful layout. I need to check out that cart. Roses are my favorite too...Thanks for sharing!

    Rosebud2222222222

    ReplyDelete
  66. What a pretty project! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love yellow roses and love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  68. This is a really lovely layout, Melanie! You chose one of my favorite color combinations for this one and the design is gorgeous! I'm going to have to get that Nursery Rhymes cart (can't afford Picturesque though... waaah!). I think it complements A Child's Year so well that I just have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Beautiful layout, I love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  70. The layout is awesome! The paper is one of the prettiest I've seen! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  71. This is a beautiful layout. Love the colors.cberrylynn

    ReplyDelete
  72. So pretty!

    deelepage@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. So happy! I just got the Nursery Rhymes Cartridge tonight at Joann's for 39.00. Great sale. Now I can review your past post and try something new. Thanks for all you inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm crazy, I just posted I got Nursey Rhymes but I got New Arrival for 39.99 and ordered Nersery Rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  75. oh my!! luv the color combo....
    beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Cute cards. I am amazed you are able to crete new cards each day.
    Thanks.
    Docscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  77. Beautiful layout! I've already ordered Nursery Rhymes, now I get to practice waiting lol. again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Amazing! So simply beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love the colors on this layout. Beautiful - thanks for sharing this.
    RebeccaJane:)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS