Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello- ric rack card made with Holiday Cakes cartridge

Hello, friends!

I hope you are having a great week so far. I know I am!

Today's card was made using the Holiday Cake cartridge and a die from Papertrey Ink. I used the die in my cuttlebug to make the colorful 'ric rac' background. Isn't that fun! I love this die!


I cut the lettering at 1 1/2" with my Holiday Cake cartridge. I think this font is super cool!


The paper is from Bo Bunny except for the black polka dotted paper it is from Papertrey Ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Have a great week!

92 comments:

  1. This card caught my eye as soon as I opened up my blogger dashboard! Love all the bright colors! Great card Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful card. As soon as I saw it the ric rac looked like ribbon, very nice . Love the lettering. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I've just bought the ric rac die from Papertrey Ink but haven't been able to use it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I need to send a few of those out - great inspiration you are to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute simple card! Very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful and spirited! Like the zigzag, simple and fun!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...this is so cute. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute. I might have to get that die, much thinner than we can cut on the cricut.
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Ric Rack. Great card. Love the colors. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cute! What a great idea with great colors. Love all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun card, so simple and yet so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card! I love the font too! Great Job Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute and simple design! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors and the black bow just ties it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great colors. i love the ric rack. great card thanks

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute!! I have ric rac and have been wanting to use it in my projects!! Great card!! Love it!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute! Love all of the bright happy colors!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the ric-rac and the colors are beautiful. TFS

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simple and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute card love the colors. Great job as usual

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute card, I do like the ric rac cuts fun fun card

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is so adorable. I love the idea of the ric rac!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute. I was just looking for ric rack over the weekend...unsuccessfully!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the ric rac. Wish it was in a cartridge.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute idea!!! I love it! Great rainbow colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute card. Love the bright rainbow colours.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely love the rick-rack colours! Fun card, Melanie!

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun card Melanie! I love the colors and it looks like it was a quickie type of card...but it has a lot of punch to it...:)
    (scrapper1969)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I love, love, love this simple card. I have a long list to order from Papertrey and I just added the ric rac die to my list. What a terrific way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This a a great looking card. I love the simple love of it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is simple and nice!
    I just saw a ric rac on a cartridge
    I was using the other day. And
    I needed an idea for it. Thanks. TR

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love love love this card!! So fun and makes me think that I need a Cuttlebug!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute adorable card, I love the rick rack! It looks like it's not a difficult card to make, which is awesome!!! Great job Melanie!!!

    Thanks so much for awesome card ideas and sharing your talent!!!!

    Rick Rack Hugs with a dash of polka dots! (yes I realize I'm weird :) )

    Lisa Sturgill

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow! i didn't know paper trey made dies. another brand that will fit in the cuttlebug... wha hoo! love it.

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very very pretty. I bet it wasn't easy to space the ric rack evenly like that! PERFECT! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fun card! Great idea to use the ric-rac for the background! Love that font too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The card came out super!!! The colors go together well!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really cute card. Love the colorful lines, very creative by the way:) thanks for sharing.
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a fun card... you are so creative my friend.. I love that font, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  41. Using all those colors is great and it's such a perfect simple card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the ric-rack! Too cool! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love rick-rack. That looks like a very useful die. Cute card! TFS : )

    ReplyDelete
  44. What an eye-catching card! The colors are fabulous, and the sentiment is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I just love the ric rack! All those colors are just awesome! Great card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cute card. What a fun way to use all those little left over scraps of ric rac
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very cute and colorful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the rick rack. The colors are sooo great.

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a clever idea to use a die to cut the background. I thought you had used ric rack ribbon. You sure fooled me. This is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Very cute and colorful! great job! ladydevine73 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. OMG! I loveeee this!!! I love the colorful ric-rac backkground that you made....and Hello...is an awesome font!! TFS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow! I love the rick rack! What a cute idea. And the font is great, too.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  53. That is so adorable. I would not have thought of using ric-rac like that! That's why I'm your following :-). TFS

    ReplyDelete
  54. So cute...I love the idea, the colors, and the ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I did not know about that die. I do have the big shot. Where did you get it at. I love this. Never thought to just use ric rac. See we learn so much here.

    chriswooten57
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the bright colors. What a fun cute card. Cute and easy and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  57. love the ric rac.. hope PC comes up with a cartridge that can do this cut too!
    the card is so cute.mo

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a fun way to use the rick rack! I love the bright colors and the fun hello!

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a wonderful use for ric-rak..That's going in the to-do pile.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  60. This is so cute! That ric rac may make it worth getting the cartridge! Did you manipulate that in a program or is that as-is?

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for sharing your cute card.

    Carla from Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Aww! I love ric rack. Cute card. (awillmon39@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Very cute card. Love all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  64. i love the colors and it actually looks like fabric ric-rack!
    marie sierra
    mea57_98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Really like the cute font on this cart! CUTE card!! Very colorful, love it! TFS jls IA

    jlscheiber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love that font and a great card with all those colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS