Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hallmark ladybug guest designer sneak peak

Hello, everyone!

I am posting over at the Hallmark Ladybug blog today, so I wanted to remind my viewers to go take a peek at today's post. To entice you I thought that I would put up a sneak peek of my post over there.

Also, I wanted to let you know about the giveaway I have going on over there. It is a you pick one cartridge giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment over there on one of this week's posts.



click ==>here<== to check out the post!

Have a FAB week!

Photobucket


Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

56 comments:

  1. super lovely!!!!! yet another WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun to check out your posts.... LOVE to have my coffee and check out yours and others websites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love what you girls come up with. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Can't wait to see the whole thing! Headed there now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet. One of our favorite songs too! Butterfly kisses at night. Thank you for sharing that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the whole thing will be darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love butterflies!! This card is so sweet!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it. this could be used as a mothers day or baby layout. Thanks for all your great ideas. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to go so what it looks like. It looks BEAUTIFUL! You are amazing
    Thnks so much for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Headed over to look right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layout, you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I took a peek over on Hallmark Ladybugs. Love your colors you used! TFS!
    SouthernMrs
    at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute!! Heading over to hallmark to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another awesome page layout. Beautiful
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this layout, you did good.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute card. on my way to check it out.


    kat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute layout. Loved the colors :) I wasn't able to leave a comment on the hallmark blog spot becase they didn't have the anonymous option. Thanks for sharing :)
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Already posted over at Hallmark, but another chance to say, LOVE IT!!!

    I noticed you have a Linda from Stanwood posting..I wonder if she is from Stanwood WA, I went to school there, small town! LOL, anyways have a great day Melanie!!!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just checked out your layout at Hallmark ladybug. It is very pretty. I like the pink flowers. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

    Thanks,
    Becky Becerra

    ReplyDelete
  21. one word beautiful

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I love the Butterfly Kisses! My fav!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    muffy74sf@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. pretty card, loved those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Saw you Hallmark Ladybug post~as I said there: LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So adorable! I love how large you made the vase and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh My I am heading over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this lay =out it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful layout. Love the effect from the cuddlebug

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love butterflys and everything about butterflys.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the blue vase with the pink flowers. The title is lovely too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just love sitting down and relaxing and reading your blogs. THANKS for taking time to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love how you shawdowed butterfly kisses. A very beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Melanie, I love this lo, I'm coyping it for a card - the vase, I mean. I'll have to check out WIMG again and see what flowers I can use since I don't have Straight From The Nest, that I'm hoping to win :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Carmen
    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this layout!

    Leticia
    scrapbook_butterfly@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute card. Just in time for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your layout - thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the theme with butterflies and flowers for Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sweet layout and the embossed vase is eye catching. (awillmon39@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is tooo cute. I love how you did the vase. thanks for sharing.

    Kim
    k1i2m3@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such a stunning layout, love those soft colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  41. I checked it out and it's another winner. I'm going to have to buy some of that sparkley paper to try!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a beautiful layout! Everything is perfect. Thnks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very cute!!! TFS
    Sara
    saraw67026@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. gorgeous LO..luv those butterflies
    and the color combo too...

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS