Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fly away on your birthday!

Hello, friends! I hope your weekend is going well. It is just rainy rainy rainy here. It is ok though because my yard and flowers totally needed it.

Today's card is made exclusively with Papertrey Ink items. I used a Papertrey Ink die and butterfly stamp set. You just can't go wrong with Papertrey Ink!


Have a good rest of your Sunday! I am going to take the day to relax because I have a crazy busy blog week ahead of me. A blogger's work is never done!

51 comments:

  1. This card is so cute. Thanks for all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe it, i was just working on a card with a big butterfly and wasn't happt with it so i turned on the PC now i can turn around and finish it of as you have given me an idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card. I love the way you folded the ribbon over and grounded it with a circle punch and butterfly, simply beautiful! thanks you for sharing and I look forward to all of your blogging. Enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Thank you for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A butterfly says spring! I appreciate the simplistic design with the combination of these colors! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie love this card. Like your ribbon! Hope your week goes smoothly .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I just love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this. It looks simple, but isnt. Does that even make sense? Oh well, nice job, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Melanie!!! I love the butterfly, and the elegant yet simplicity of this card. I hope you have a very restful Sunday!!! Take care and crafty hugs!!!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melanie,
    THis is a sweet card. TFS!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melanie, I love the butterflies! Great card. What is in the center of the top butterfly? Is that a button? Rest up, I will be there next week to see what you come up with. TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the butterfly. It is eloquent and understaded, but beautiful. Great card. tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, love butterflies.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the ribbon and the butterflies are just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty, Pretty!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice job melanie! sending u some nj sunshine!
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. 'Tis the weekend for Butterflies! I really like the stamping techniques - I need to be a better stamper. Love the papers too!!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Butterflies are my FAVE!! This is so beautiful ! The one that looks like it's about to fly off the card is AWESOME!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the butterflies. Thanks for the ideas.
    Erin K.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Card!! Butterflies are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love PTI...they are one of my FAVS!!!! I just love this card! I have been looking at that die cut for awhile and now I think I am going to have to order it with my next PTI order of goodness! I always look forward to yours and Joys hard work! TFS! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty and "fluttery". Enjoy your "down-time". Thanks for always sharing with us. (awillmon39@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's a beautiful card Melanie! I love butterflies on my cards and I really like your colors... very pretty! TFS! (scrapper1969)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I agree...Papertrey Ink products are awesome. I can't get enough of them. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card. I'm liking the easy ones because I just don't have time to play - at least not until school's out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is so cute. My hubby has a birthday tomorrow, Soooo I gotta make him a card, I will just do a little scraplifting from yours ;). TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute card! What is the name of the tan paper? TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are just the best... love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. very pretty card. we need some rain here too. send it my way.


    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute card!!! Everything co-ordinates so well!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  33. I adore butterflies so naturally I like your card. Stamp set looks familiar but I am sure I do not have it. Thanks for sharing. Hope you got some rest.

    http://ottersln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. So pretty!! I just love the font in the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty! Love those butterflies and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful! I love Papertrey Ink supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I do love the butterflies!!You always make great cards !!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the muted tones of your card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What wonderful designs and cute cards. It was enjoyable reading your blog. Thans for letting me visit.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just love butterflies. The card is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS