Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a few sneak peeks!

Hello, friends!

Just a gentle reminder that I am a guest designer today over at Hallmark Scrapook and The Bug Bytes.

here are a few sneak peeks:





click here ==>Hallmark Ladybugs

and

here ==> The Bug Bytes

to check them out!




Photobucket


Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

40 comments:

  1. I get to leave the first comment! Gorgeous card!! You do such awesome work! I always can't wait every day to see what you've done next... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that first card. Is is cut from Straight From the Nest? Better go look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards! I love the color combos you come up with! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They both have such intricate looking cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the glitter on the 2nd card, I am headed over to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards. Heading over to Hallmark to get a better look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERRRRRY PRETTYYYYY!!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for being a designer on my blog sweetie. Awesome card..
    hugs
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. On my way to get a closer look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, going over to check them out. Thanks

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute sneaks! I will go check out the real things! Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card...can it be downloaded for DS? I don't have the Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always make such nice looking cards! Your stamp phrase collection probably helps. :)
    I especially liked how you used ribbon on the baby card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT! Heading over there right now! Love your work! :)
    (scrapper1969)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous! I'm off to check out the full post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melanie! Great cards! They are so fresh and sparkly! I am headed over to the other two blogs and check them out! Fabulous darling!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    muffy74sf@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the BugBytes card although when I went to their site, it kept opening more Internet explorer screens...like 22

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved the gentle reminder to check where you are guesting! These cards are super. You have been busy! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute cards, thanks for sharing:)
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards! I just checked out the Hallmark blog and I loved that Spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I must have missed it--which cartridge did you use for the first card? Is it Straight from the Nest? I hate to order that from HSN. Do you know if it's available anywhere else yet?

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooooo..melanie! so delicate and feminine!! love it-love it!
    marie sierra
    mea57_98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards! I just love the "sparkly" paper on the little boy card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the spring card over on Hallmark Ladybug!
    SouthernMrs
    at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the cards. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what a tease you are. Guess I'll head on over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  27. very pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards Melanie...WOW, you are so busy this week!!!! But your work is still as gorgeous as ever! Can't wait to check them out at the other sites!

    Thanks for sharing!,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Always always love your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS