Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks for everything--using Holiday Cakes Cricut cartridge

Hello, everyone! Today I have a card I made with the *new* Holiday cake cartridge. I have been itching to make this card since I got the cartridge. I just knew that it would look really great on a 5"x5" card base.

It was cut at 4 1/4". It was so easy to make! It is definitely one that you should make when you need a quick throw together!



All materials are from Papertrey Ink.



Have a wonder day, my friends!



Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

87 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. The colors are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a pretty card. Sometimes thinking out of the box is not simple.. but is so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. I was so hoping I wouldn't want these "cake" cartridges. No such luck! Your creations are alway so enabling!!! LOL! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card especially in the pastel colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful. I really enjoy seeing all your creations. You inspire me to create.

    Come visit me traci66.blogspot.com
    Would love to hear what you think about my creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cart is certainly a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, this cart a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. I love the papers and colors. Thanks Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty...almost looks like a gate fold. Really like the soft colors and the flowers!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, the colors are so cool and soft. TFS

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very loveyly card. These cake cartridges keep looking better and better

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent card ~ awsome paper.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this thank you card, Great job Melanie. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nancy B..

    This card made with "Holiday Cakes" is so pretty. Love the soft colors.

    Very Nice.

    lv2dance92@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how creative! Love the spring colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Erin K
    ekell77athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. I need to make a batch of "thank you" cards and this inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card. Thank you cards are always needed and I like that it is quick!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great design! There's so many carts that could be switched in to make this card for any occasion. My creative juices are flowing this morning!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank YOU for showing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really love this card! Great job, Melanie!

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this card, beautiful.

    punkyann@iserv.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card! I love the papers from Papertray Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the combination of the printed papers you used on this card Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty card! love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm glad you ended your explanation with "my friends." That's how I feel when I visit this site. You make beautiful things look easy. This is lovely! Thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cute card i love it Penny

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm simply going to have to go find some of the lovely, soft, spring colors. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  30. this card is so beautiful, I love it JSharer417@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very pretty! Don't you love it when you have an idea that works?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very pretty card. Love the paper, it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous card, and the papers are beautiful!!!! Love the flower cuts!

    TFS!

    Lisa Sturgill :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are so great! I love getting up in the mornings with my coffee in hand. Is to check out Obsessed with Scrapbooking. Love this site. Very Pretty card. A great thank you card for spring.
    Thank you so very much
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the way you laid this one out. The colors are so great. Just loves like a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love all of this! So great. Wonderful pattern papers and just wonderful card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute! I love the patterned papers and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card and I love the papaer!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is a really lovely card, Melanie! The colors are wonderful and the buttons are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wonderful card! It may have been easy to make, but looks like it would take a while.
    Chris F.

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOVE this card........it's pretty, paper etc. The "the THANKS looks great, just love it all the way around! TFS........jls IA

    ReplyDelete
  43. I can see why you wanted to make it. It's beautiful, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  44. Super cute card:) loved how easy it looks but yet at the same time the card looks elegant.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Monica L.
    Monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very pretty card. Love the colors.
    TFS. Hawksteammom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh how nice the colors all blend together.. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    sherrihe180

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome card. The cartridges are so versatile.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love this card! Since I don't have any of the cake carts, I'll have to figure out a way to do something similar with another cart. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Very cute card. I really like the ease of it all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  51. LIke this one a lot, it has lots of elements but, is still simple.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful! Quick throw together for you maybe but not for me!! LOL The colors are just fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful card. I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  54. That's a thank you card I would love to receive . . .pretty! Another cartridge to dream about. (awillmon39@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  55. beautiful card. all the colors. love papertrey papers.

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  56. LOVE THIS CARD!!! :) That is one of the reasons I wanted this cartridge...I love that look with
    the flowers....I can't wait to order it and play...:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh Melanie! amazing card! I am loving that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I dismissed this cartridge out of hand because it was for 'cake' but the more I see the projects with it the more I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I want that cartridge. Love the card.

    luckiepup@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. It's Gorgeous!!! I like it when a card come together like this,& you just know it(so simple).IT'S JUST GORGEOUS!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  61. The colors are wonderful! Looks like a soft puffy cloud or cotton candy! Yum! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  62. i want holiday and elegant cakes cart. thank you melanie for showing what we can do with the new cart. just when i think i do not want one, then along comes you and joy, lol

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love the paper you used. Simple but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  64. This is a very nice card. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful card, I am starting to think I really need the Holiday Cakes Cartridge... who'd have thought?! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love this card! Like the squares and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Gorgeous, elegant and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a beautiful card!!! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  69. When I heard "cake" cartridge I automatically dismissed it - until I see your beautiful works of art - my husband is so going to strangle me:)))

    ReplyDelete
  70. Beautiful card. Shows alot of Talent.
    Gotta love the Holiday and Elegant cake carts.

    ReplyDelete
  71. What a beautiful, soothing card!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  72. This is a GORGEOUS card! I love the soft colors and the whole design of the card! TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  73. lu it...and the beautiful paper makes it look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. What a beautiful card. I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS