Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Wishes card made with Create A Critter

Happy Saturday, everyone!! I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop! I am going to draw the winners of the giveaway on Thursday. That way you will have an entire week to sign up as a follower and comment on this post.

Now today's card is made with Create A Critter. How awesome is this cartridge! It is so versatile! So, those of you who do not like the animals, it has a lot of awesome word art AND cute other features like these tulips! The scalloped square is also cut from this cartridge.



All supplies to make this card are from Papertrey ink.

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!



Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

226 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for spring lol. Love the tulips and the paper is great. TFS : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So pretty and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I can't wait to get this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card just made this cartridge an even bigger Must-Have hahahaha! What a lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ready for spring to be here, and now you have inspired me! The card is just beautiful. Love the colors and tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the tulips are so pretty.. starting seeing them in yards until it snowed last night! Can't wait to see your cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this card is gorgeous, so i guess that means i need this cart.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is precious!!!! I love tulips. I remember in WA, some people would grow these blackish purple tulips...I bet this would be stunning with some black core'dinations cs with a deep purple black...oh my..I'm starting to ramble..LOL. Yep..I need this cart!!!

    Thanks for the beautiful example!

    Lisa Sturgill :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted this cartridge before I saw you super card! With snow flakes falling outside right now, the special tulips bring a hope of spring! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the versatile cartridges! Card great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love that card! Who knew a "critters" cart would have so many choices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card---Think spring!!! MIllierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is snow in the forcast today and the "Spring Wishes" card is exactly what I needed to see!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bring on Spring, and this card does just that. TFS.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the tulips. I had no idea they included flowers on that cartridge. Now, I really want to have it. It was my 2nd favorite of the new releases anyway!
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card! I wouldn't have thought Create A Critter would have-THAT- thanks for helping us see "outside the box" with your creations. imafarmgirl cricut board

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful spring card :)

    Melissa,
    NeoMatrix406@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice work job well done!


    tlp-56 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love the tulips! They are the best looking ones on any of the carts. Didn't think I would need this cart-darn!

    Linda Adkins

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty tulips just in time for spring. Very pretty colors.Cart is already on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet Spring card!Makes me feel like spring is here even though today will only reach a high of 37 where I live:~)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, love the card. I will have to take a look at this cartridge. Thanks! dallen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty. Tulips are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Spring is in the air! Lovely card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very elegant and soft...I just painted my room purple and that card in a frame would look perfect on my wall. (not that my room is elegant and soft like the card, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a cute card and it makes me so ready for spring. It is sleeting here today!!!

    MelissaB (cricut mb)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pretty! Create a Critter cartridge is high on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card for the first day of spring!
    Chris
    cffeit@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. For a moment, I thought the tulips were embossed. That would be a good cut to make an embossing folder of. I like the scalloped frame. It would be so handy to have.
    mks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a pretty card. I am so glad you showed this because it is nice to other things on the cartridge. Now is is a definite must have.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to get this cart. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. AHHHH Spring is finally here!! (per the calendar) Well at least it in everyone's thoughts ...

    Cute Card.
    .gail

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous card and so lovely to see on the first day of Spring!
    rhondah~ on the cricut MB

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the lovely, soft colors -- they just say Spring. Thanks for showing that the Create-a Critter has so much more than just little critters. I am anxious to see the manual and to really see what is on that cart--I think it is going to be one of my "must haves". :-) Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Of all things, more snow in Texas today. Who'd have thought? LOL Your card warmed me right up!! This cartridge seems to be great for almost everything!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the scallop and tulips on the card. Makes me want spring!

    kathib from salt lake

    ReplyDelete
  39. I loved this cart. before and now I love it even more. What an awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Perfect card for today the First Day of Spring.We are getting snow here for the next three day.I hope the forcast is wrong I'm so ready for SPRING.TYSM this is my fav.cart.

    Rosebud222222222

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very pretty. Love the colors. Awesome job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love those flowers, I so need this cartridge, I know it's going to be my absolute favorite

    PennyG

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this card!! If only the weather outside would be springy too!!!!! Happy 1st day of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love this card and can't wait to get my hands on this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  45. My roses are turning green. This winter was pretty hard on them. I will have to replace a few. This card with the soft colors remind me of the colors in the roses. Great job again... COME ON SPRING!
    Since today is the first day of SPRING so........................ appropriate.........HAPPY WEEKEND

    ReplyDelete
  46. Really cute card. Not what you would expect from the cartride name.
    tdbeardslee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the tulips and the paper. Great little spring notecard!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lovely card. I was going to get the cart for the animals, now that I can see what else I can do (or attempt to) I want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the tulips.
    Such a pretty card and the soft spring colors make bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the card it is so pretty! I just fell in love with this cartridge when I first saw it I will definitely be getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful card, can't wait to get this cartridge. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the beautiful spring card.
    Erin
    ekell77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Melanie, I love, love, love this card. I need this cart. Thanks for sharing. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love this card...the paper and the tulips make it great! Looking forward to getting this cart.

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love this card! I was excited about this cart already... so cool that it has even more than just the adorable critters!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the tulips. Very nice card. I wasn't sure I liked this cart but now I have changed my mind. Didn't realize it had so many choices. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love, Love this cart! I must have it. Your card is fantastic and great to welcome spring.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh I just love this card, and I must have that Critter Cart. I can't wait to get it. Love the paper from papertrey ink. TFS and great job! Have a great weekend. :o)P.S. love the mini blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Really cute card, love those tulips, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a beautiful card! I really want this cart!
    angela

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great card. the Create-a-Critter cartridge is already on my must have list. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your card is very pretty. Create-A-Critter is probably the first new cart. I'll get. But I am looking at the others also. My cart collection is about to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Tulips just mean spring don't they. Sweet springy colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Yeah spring! Love your card and this cartridge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... I really need and what this cart! :)
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love this card, it is super cute. I have my critter cart on pre-order it's going to be tough waiting it out.

    Debbie
    Scrappydoodle

    ReplyDelete
  67. beautiful card. reminds of the tulips getting to bloom in my garden

    ReplyDelete
  68. With snow in our forecast for this afternoon, I need spring. Your card cheered me up. It is beautiful. I love the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love this card--it is so pretty and perfect for this firt day of spring

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love the tulips and the scallops- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  71. At first I didn't think this cart would interest me - but you always find a way to change my mind!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love the tulips and your color choice, this is a great cart. alice

    ReplyDelete
  73. What a pretty card! Didn't know about these other images on this cart. I'll have to look at the images again :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. This is an awesome card! I had no idea the critter cartridge had anything like this on it.

    ReplyDelete
  75. The Critter Cartridge looks like it has all kinds of fun things. I love the spring card. Today we have sunshine and I am going out into the yard to get rid of those nasty weeds and enjoy my daffodils.
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  76. This is a very pretty card. That creata a critter cart is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  77. That card is SO CUTE. My DIL loves tulips. Now I gotta have this new cartridge, as well as Just Because and Robotz. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I know I know I know I want that cartridge, so cute.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  79. Another beautiful card, I can't wait for this cartridge to come out! Thanks Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the tulips! I can't wait to get this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Very cute card!!! This card puts me in the mood for Spring weather so bad. We had 70 the last 2 days and then wake up to snow and 30's this morning...ugh. Have a good weekend!
    Sara
    saraw67026@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. beautiful card,very springy. Dee at 3d0946@ptd.net

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love it! I cannot wait to have this cart in my possesion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Thank You for showing what else this cart can do.
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I too am ready for spring and this cartridge will help me on this snowy day in the midwest!!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Ohhhhh I LOVE tulips! this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Melanie...your use of ribbon is spectacular! I love ribbon and don't use enough of it.
    ND Pam

    ReplyDelete
  88. I am in love with Create A Critter!!!!! I was hooked with the first page of the handbook! I just love your card. And now, I'm off to become a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. GORGEOUS card. This cartridge is a gem. I'm so excited for it. Thanks for sharing all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Beautiful card. Love the colors. cberrylynn

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a great card. It is so spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Beautiful card! Perfect for the first day of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Oh that is beautiful, I had to re-read the info because I was thinking that can't be from Create A Critter. Thanks for showing some of the versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Oh my... another cart i need... i love those tulips... wowo...

    ReplyDelete
  95. I LOVE spring and it has been that way for a week

    great project

    ReplyDelete
  96. The tulips are so pretty! I am so loving this new cartridge. It is at the top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Oooooh! I love this card. It seals the deal for me on this cartridge. Thanks for this Saturday treat.
    Veronica
    vballen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  98. Oh, what a pretty card! The paper combination and sentiment are so sweet too! Thanks for all of your work for Hello Thursday! I loved all your layouts. Pam
    pcrusberg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. So pretty! Too many neat cartridges, not enough money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Another great card as usual Melanie! I need Spring to be here already! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great day! :)
    (scrapper1969)

    ReplyDelete
  101. Oh so LOVELY card! I love how you use patterned paper for your cuts, it gives it so much dimension, I Love it. TFS

    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  102. Very nice card! Tulips are my second favorite flower (roses my first) I can't seem to grow them in hot Southern California (or I'm doing something wrong lol) I would love to create with this cart! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like animals. I have to limit myself to certain cards due to money. I have animals, so hope to get the elegant cake one. I hear hsn is having world premeire day on cake machine on april 14...\

    thanks for sharing your card. it does make for taking a second look at the card for other imagines on it. i sure hope I win some of these new carts. hint hint.


    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I love this card! It's so spring,and I am ready for spring!!! Thank you for all your ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  105. So pretty ... I just love spring flowers.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  106. This card is so cute and something a little different from this cartridge. Glad PC is adding other things to the cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  107. What a cute spring card.

    Cindy

    cgarner@machlink.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. So pretty! Thanks for showing other uses for the cartridge. I have to get that cartridge because of all of the cute animals.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Wow, Melanie, I loved the animals but all the extras sound great! Thanks for info. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  110. I love this cart. There are so many options with it. Super cute card.
    Sandy C. sczcec@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. this card is very cute i love the tulips as it make you think of spring and Easter can't wait till Easter gets here thank you so much
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  112. Love this spring inspired card - love the tulips and the colors used are so cheery. TFS

    Kathleen
    kmurphy614@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Beautiful! I knew I really really really wanted this cart... very versitile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. Glad that you pointed out that the cartridges has great fonts & flowers. I love the tulips--and the colors of this card are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing the critter cartridge and letting us know there is more than just animals on this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  116. How beautiful! Love that bg paper, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. Tulips always make me smile!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Oh wow! Beautiful card! I already knew I needed this cart now I am convinced! I love your blog and look forward to it everyday!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    SoonerRaiderMom cricut message board
    muffy74sf@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Thanks for showing us that card. I liked the cartridge already, but this just puts it over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Very pretty. This cards yells Spring is in the air. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  121. love this Melanie, very springlike, clean and simple yet elegant too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  122. This is one of the prettiest cards you have made. I'm wondering though if you could share some tips on mailing your cards with the big bows on them. Do they actually fit into envelopes?

    ReplyDelete
  123. Love the tulips! So glad to see there are other things on this cart as well (not that the critters aren't cute).

    ReplyDelete
  124. I am so pleased with all the extra features that are coming on the carts now!
    Really cute card

    ReplyDelete
  125. Pretty card...perfect for spring. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  126. thanks for everything. you guys are working hard this wk.

    ReplyDelete
  127. So ready for spring! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  128. Very pretty card, Melanie. TFS! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I love this card, I have seen so much about papertrey ink I am going to have to check them out, JSharer417@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'm now a follower and signed to follow your blog! Your creations are so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Beautiful card. I can't wait to get the Create A Critter cartridge.

    Deana L.

    ReplyDelete
  132. A great card as usual!! Love thinking spring is almost here!! Love this cartridge. Looks like my favorite from the new issues.

    ReplyDelete
  133. YAY! I didn't even get around to thinking about what might be in this cart that's not a critter!!! Great card TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  134. That's great that there's tulips & a scalloped square on there too. That's my favorite of this release.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Pretty card...loving that new cart!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  136. Who would have thought a critter cart would have a scalloped square and flowers? It's a very nice card. Thank you for sharing it and showing us how versatile that cart really is.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Your card is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing it with us! I love the colors. Spring is a wonderful time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  138. Super cute card. Simple looking but very eligant!! Thanks for sharing I can't wait to try something similar for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  139. This is really a cute springy card and I just love this cart. I really like the idea of the printed page as the background paper. All the giveaways this week is hard to keep up with but I'm not complaining. Ha! Ha! Melissa
    MelJohn74 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Wonderful colors and so springy..lol. Perfect for the first day of spring. TFS, Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. The flowers are very pretty and I am sure Tis cartridge is going to be very high on my wish list
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  142. 1st day of spring and a very pretty card to go with it :) I love the flowers...didn't know they were on this cart! I may have to reconsider this one!
    TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  143. Love your card, the colors and the theme perfect for Easter! Great job and thank you for sharing.

    I am a follower
    Crossing my fingers
    Pam
    pamandrandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I can feel it--spring is in the air. Your beautiful card helps too!! Thanks for showing us how versatile this sweet cartridge can be!!!
    gaudet5atrogersdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  145. Sooo cute~ Love the tulips!

    Debbie
    depaul@onsolidated.net

    ReplyDelete
  146. Now I know I need this cartridge!!!! Tulips are my favorite and your card is beautful!!

    thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Love this card and really want this cartridge.
    susan

    ReplyDelete
  148. Great card, Mel! Love your work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  149. Very cute card Melanie,
    Love it.
    Very Springy!!

    ReplyDelete
  150. I can not wait for the this cartrige to come out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  151. cute tulips! I was just thinking I needed a tulip for an Easter card.

    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  152. Yeah Spring! Love the tulips and the card.

    ReplyDelete
  153. OMG!!! I don't know if my heart can handle anymore new cartridges!!
    I'm on "circut overload"....how could I ever choose? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have them all!! HA, ha, ha! This wouldn't go over very well with the "hubbs", go figure? I love this "springy" card! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  154. Like a said...MUST HAVE!! Spring is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  155. This is my FAV Cart. It will be a must have, and I love this paper pack. I just got it in and I can't wait to use it!!! Yeah! TFS and a chance to win! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Such a cute card! I can't wait for Spring!! Tulips are always my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  157. Wonderful card! I am so excited for the create a critter cart!

    ReplyDelete
  158. What a beautiful card and it's perfect for spring! :) there is some great stuff on Create a Critter!

    ReplyDelete
  159. Wonderful spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  160. every one keeps saying how versatile the cart is. thanks for showing us, i love tulips and i can't wait to see what else this cart has to offer. efghaus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. With all the spring birthdays in my family, this card will definitely fit the bill. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  162. Love this simple but neat spring card! We're all ready for spring:)
    Looks like a fun cartridge!!!
    TFS again.
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  163. Very pretty!! It looks so 'springy'!!


    Stacy
    uratoon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. That card is gorgeous! The papers are beautiful. And to think you made it with "Create a Critter"!

    ReplyDelete
  165. Oh what a gorgeous spring card and there was me thinking this cart was all animals or critters.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  166. I am soooooo ready for spring. if was 70 on Friday and 30 and snowed 2-3 inches on Saturday. hurry up spring.

    ReplyDelete
  167. This classically beautiful card is a tribute to your artistic eye for color. This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  168. This card is sooooo spriingy!! Love the colors you choose as weel!

    TFS,
    Candi
    bernshwag@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Very pretty!!! I love tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  170. OHHHH! I really like this card, it is so springy, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  171. The tulips are beautiful Love this card.

    Lynn@propertysourcerealty.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. What a cute and elegant card! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more.

    lechristina3atgmaildotcom
    http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. this is my favorite cart from the new releases.

    Jessica F
    jfarwell1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. This is a really cute card.

    Anne

    aelem@aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Love love love this card! I can't wait to get this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  176. so cute! Didn't realize it had so much on the cart!

    ReplyDelete
  177. Such a pretty, soft card. Certainly ready for Spring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  178. Love the card and all the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  179. So pretty, I am so ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  180. Beautiful card--who knew it would be on the Create a Critter cartridge. I am really loving this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  181. I can't wait to get this cart!!! My next one to buy is Once Upon a Princess because of the great tags and word art and then Create a Critter!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Brandi
    brandiadams77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. Ooohhh, I do love this cart! And your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  183. This is by far my favorite cart of the new releases. Another great example. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  184. I'm quickly determining that Creative Critters is my favorite of the new cartridges. So much on it to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  185. Nancy B

    Love the tulip card so pretty, just in time for Spring.


    lv2dance92@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  186. I really like the card, I cannot wait to get the create a critter cart. It looks like it is going to be alot of fun.
    Thanks Becky

    ReplyDelete
  187. I LOVE this adorable card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS