Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Glittered card made with Elegant cake cricut cartridge

Hello, friends!

I hope you are all well today! If you aren't I have a card that is surely to put a bit of sparkle in your step ;-).

This card is made using the *New* Elegant Cake cartridge(a personal favorite), glittered DCWV cardstock, Papertrey ink ribbon, and a Verve sentiment.

The flower is cut at 2 1/2". The tag that the sentiment is on is a punch from EK Success.





Have a wonderful Wednesday, my friends!



Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

98 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment! I love this card, and everything I see thats made with the elegant cake cart, I just love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the bling. As soon as I can afford it, I want this cart. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably won't buy the Cricut Cake but I know I will be buying the cartridges for it just because of your designs.
    MCF's Mimi

    PS. Love the new look of your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Melanie for showing us what we can do with these cake carts. Your card is very nice, love the shimmer and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and the sentiment! The glitter adds to this clever card. I'm amazed at what this cake cartridge has on it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that cart so badly! Love your card, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card it's so beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Minta
    mintab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do love this sentiment! Your card is beautiful it really sparkles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cartridge just keeps getting better qand better. A must have for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sentiment. I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card.I love DCWV paper.
    Nice sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful card, i love the stamped sentiment!
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! You are the bow whisperer so this is a great sentiment for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a very pretty card. I love the details. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sentiment and the sparkle. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another great card. I am amazed at all the great cuts on the cake cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card!!!!! Great way to brighten someone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card! You are so very creative! TFS with us! LYNN

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I love this sentiment! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love love love this card. Its so pretty. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice sparkels. i like that stamp too.

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card Courtney! HA Just kidding Melanie. I love that flower and all the glitter. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, love that flower!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment you used!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this card and cartridge. Thanks for sharing.
    Erin
    ekell77athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love glitter!! That card is stunning!!

    Nancy



    nancyiaggi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card, these cake carts are wonderful.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card Melanie! Absolutely love the sentiment! Think I'll go until a few ribbons right now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. These cake cartridges are are just sooo awesome! Some beautiful cards are being made.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very pretty card! I especially love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the card! This cartridge looks very interesting. I would love the chance to get my hands on it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this paper. It adds a bit of pizzazz to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very pretty card, Melanie.Bling, bling, sparkle, sparkle!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the glittery card and the sentiment! Everytime I see more cards done with this cart, it makes me want it all the more!

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card. I really like all of the cake carts. Thanks for showing all the projects that can be done with them. I really like that label punch too! TFS
    mommanj
    ngate3@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. love the shimmer. so pretty.

    thanks
    dawn:0

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have to eweeee (?) and ahhhhh this card...very pretty and glimmery... LOVE IT! :)
    (scrapper1969)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Now that is a pretty card and a nice saying.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card. I wasn't very excited about the cake cartridge, but after seeing what you can do with it, it's found it's way on my wanted list! =)

    Lara (anniebugsmom)

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a beautiful card. The cake cartridges are quickly being added to my must have list.

    Do you mind if I ask what are the settings that you use for cutting the glitter paper with your Cricut?

    Thanks for sharing.

    sherrihe180

    D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very sweet and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Glitter makes everything even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is beautiful. This cartridge is really elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The sentiment is beautiful all by itself. Then you added the colors and pretty touches to make this a blessed card. I love it!
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awesome card... I am putting this cart. on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome sentiment!! The card is very pretty!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This card is super cute. I loved the colors and all the glitter. I am such a glitter girl:)lol.
    Thanks for sharing
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a great cart. You tow have really wowed me with the things you have made with it. Thank you and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh very nice! Thank you for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely card. This cart is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  53. So elegant. Guess I'm going to have to put this cart on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great card and sentiment!
    Joye B
    joyebr@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Another beautiful piece of art. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great card!!! Now I want to get the cartridge.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the flower - I can just see it all around the border of a cake. The sentiment is awesome too!

    TFS

    Carmen
    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love this--the multi level cuts are amazing!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love this card and the sentiment is just wonderful!! Such an elegant card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Such a pretty card. Love that sentiment!!

    deelepage@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Nancy B....

    OMG!! These new Cake Carts are on my Wish List.

    I love them all. Love this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  62. melanie how absolutely beautiful! thank you for sharing..
    marie sierra
    mea57_98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Glorious Glitter! Love this pretty cart and sentiment. (awillmon39@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Gorgeous card, I love all the cake cartridges, especially this one.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great sentiment. Looks like another wonderful cart!

    ReplyDelete
  66. You are convincing me more every day that I am going to need the cake cartridges! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love the sentiment, and this cart is amazing!!!! The cuts are gorgeous! I love what you have been doing with it Melanie..another cart I may have to get!!!!

    TFS!

    Lisa Sturgill :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful card! This cart is so awesome cant wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  69. WONDERFUL sentiment, I really want this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thanks for making me smile today. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  71. i really love this card and the sentiment how true you guys just are so awesome thank you so much for sharing thank you Penny
    PS i just LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful card--the glitter really adds the pop! The sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Beautiful card!!! I'm lovin all the sparkle!!! Great job!!
    TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. I love this card and will have to get this cartridge too!! I am going to be sooooo broke.

    luckiepup@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I've ordered this cartridge & can't wait to get it. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the sentiment and all the bling. Really ties the card together. I'm always amazed at the cake cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  77. Great sentiment! I love everything I have seen on this cartridge. Cant wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Wow Melanie what you can do with a cart. You can make cards look great. One day I will be like you gals. TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Very pretty card Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I loved the saying on this card, also the sparkly paper. I am always up for sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Love that sentiment and the glitter! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  82. OMGoodness! Perfectly, gorgeous card! Love the colors and the sentiment!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  83. Sorry to say but DITTO. I love the sentiment withe the ribbon accent.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS