Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fabulous as a peacock using the new Cricut Give A Hoot

Hello, everyone! I just love the new Give A Hoot cricut cartridge so much that I had to make another card today with it. It is my favorite of this month's releases .

This peacock was cut at 4 1/4".


The paper I used is a new My Mind's Eye stack I bought at Michael's. the stamp is from verve.




Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget about my big blog hop give-away! Make sure you sign up as a follower if you are not already and leave a comment on the Hello Thursday post telling me which new cartridge is your favorite.

59 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    MelissaAllore on the CricutBoard

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great card...hmmmm. I may need to give that cart more thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang I did not need to see those papers lol! It's a beautiful card. I love those little peacock legs lol. Using my very best Capt'n Kirk voice... "I ... do not ... need ... those papers!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what a cute card! And the colors are fabulous too!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I definitely have to get this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I think I like the Straight from the Nest best because of the variety.

    Betsy
    agp@vom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it - especially the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, love the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Give A Hoot Cartridge is so cute. I can just dream up all the posibilities. Sorry I missed the video because I got the times wrong. I will look at it. I also liked the butterfly card. I would love to win any of the new cartridges. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, now I'm not sure which one is my fave!!!! such a dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card. i really want the just because cartridge. i heard someone say it is better than wild card....

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Love this!!!!!! Peacocks are one of my favs...I think I am going to need this cart!!!!

    Beautiful job Melanie!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love the paper. Such a cute cartridge.
    Linda
    ljcardering at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the peacock! Give a Hoot will be my fav cart whenever I get it!

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very, very cute! Love this card and this new cart...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I"m lovin this cartridge more and more every day. Love that peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ilove that aqua paper you have used for the peacock's tail. such and excellent choice!
    wonderful work.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my GOODNESS!! So many GREAT new carts!!!I don't know which 1 to put at the top of my list!! Maybe I will be a lucky winner on one of the blog hop sites!! Thanks for your ideas on your cute card!! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, there's a peacock!? Man, maybe this is my favorite of the new carts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the paper you used for the tail feathers.Great card, I think this cart. is a must have!
    Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeaaaaa So happy to see more examples from this cart. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so stinkn cute....who would have thought of a peacock on a card....LOVE it....cant wait to get this cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!! Great peacock!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE THIS CARTRIDGE!! IT'S A MUST!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card...love that paper stack...which one is it?? I think I really NEED this cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my this little peacock is so darn cute. What a beautiful job you did with this card. Thank you for sharing.
    Dena :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the peacock! The papers are just great!! Can't wait to get this cart!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm liking this cart more and more. Hm-m-m-m-m, am I going to go broke this year buying cartridges? I hope not! lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm seriously going to have to get the Give A Hoot cartridge. I love everything I have seen so far. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice card
    Pat
    pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. IREALLY LIKE THIS CARD YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE!!!! LIKE THE COLORS TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The peacock is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is an adorable card. Nice work. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful! Love the bling around his feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  35. You make me want to put everything on hold and go get this cart right now. Beautful card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think Give a Hoot might be my favorite new cartridge too. I love the peacock card you made. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Provocraft needs to stop making such great carts, I can't buy them all!!! JK :-) Cute cards, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I thought I had enough cartridges! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. you guys really need to stop this lolololo - i love all of the new cart. i am going to be broke. thanks card is beautiful.
    michele
    tishy34@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I became a follower and just really love the peacock! This is a cute card! Thanks for sharing! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great card! I can't wait to get my hands on the Give a Hoot cart! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow a beautiful card. I really like all the cartridges but if I had to choose it would be the Give a Hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is just TOO CUTE!!! I think I "need" this cartridge too. LOL. Thanks for sharing another awesome creation! ;o)

    nikki

    ReplyDelete
  44. That peacock is so-o-o-o fly!

    Veronica
    vballen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very cute the card. I love peacocks. Reminds me of when I was a kid in my neighborhood there was a peacock that roamed around. The city put up a peacock crossing sign on my street. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  46. Melanie, this peacock is so super cute. Love, love the card you designed:o)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I just love Give A Hoot! It will be a definite one on my wish list! Speaking of, since I've found your blogs, my wish list is getting awfully long! Thanks for all the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Pretty as a Peacock! Gorgeous! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS