Hello, everyone! Today's card is a card I made for my DH's dear Grandma Margaret. She just loves watching birds, so this stamp by CTMH is quite appropriate.
I just love using kraft paper, but have not used it in awhile. This card has kraft paper in spades! I hope she likes it!
I am sure she will love the card! Love the browns together with the little blue ribbon :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card!! Thank you for sharing. Peggy
ReplyDeleteI also am a bird watcher and I know she's going to love this card...too cute! Love the colors on this one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
cynthia@devoll.net
I love the colors together (and such a cute bird, too)!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I love kraft paper too. I even found some acid/lignin free kraft paper at HL. Well it could be faux kraft paper, but it works for me : ).
ReplyDeleteI'm really getting into lil birds and owls...this is cute :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!!
Beautiful card!! Love your color choices!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I should make one for my MIL who loves watching the birdies too.
ReplyDeletePamela
she will love it. great job on it. thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeletechriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
I like this cute card. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletewow a SIX layers card, awesome and in love w the banner.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card!! Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteCan't even imagine someone not being thrilled to receive this card! Great job, Melanie
ReplyDeleteHow cute, I'm a bird lover, My husband and I make birdhouses for a living. Thank you for sharing that card.
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards. I just love birds, they look so nice on any project. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI think she will adore this card, it is so "tweet" (sorry, couldn't help myself :) ). I love the way you did the banner with your sentiment, I have been wanting to try it for awhile, so I need to get on the good foot and make a card with one. I think it makes the card look extra special!!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteLisa
I love it! I have never used kraft paper before but it looks so cute! TFS!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute card! Love the colors
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI think she is going to love this card. very pretty in the blue and browns. :)
ReplyDeleteHow pretty. My grandma would love it as well. Hmm think I need to make her one now!
ReplyDeleteHow Tweet! I know she will love it.
ReplyDeleteNothing is better than kraft paper AND a birdie! So tweet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card! She will love it. I know my Grandma would.
ReplyDeletedeelepage@hotmail.com
Such a sweet card. My Gran loves watching birds too. Think I'll make her a bird card today. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she will like the card, it is so cute!! Thank you for sharing. Sheryl K
ReplyDeleteShe'll love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a pretty card! Thanks for your inspiration!
ReplyDeletecute, lucky for me I sell CTMH & have this stamp
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I love birdies.
ReplyDeleteLucky grandma to receive the card. Thanks for the ideas!
ReplyDeleteI love anything with birds on it
ReplyDeleteI love the craft paper. I use it to make some of my favorite cards and scrap pages. Your card is beautiful.
ReplyDeletecute card love the bird!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you used! It's really a great card. TFS :)
ReplyDeleteJust loving the birds right now....
ReplyDeletehugs, wendy
What a "tweet" card.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! I'm sure she is going to just love this card! I really like using kraft paper too. The bird with those long legs, the button and ribbon are just fantastic! :)
ReplyDeleteVERY PRETTY CARD THANKS FOR SHARING
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteA little birdie told me, that she will love it!!!
ReplyDeleteRosebud222222222
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteJust soooo cute! I know she will love it.
ReplyDeleteMy mom loves birds too - this would be perfect for her 'bird-day' in May. TFS -
ReplyDeletevery nice card, I'm sure she will love it. TFS. Hawksteammom@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteReally pretty. I like the use of browns with the muted blue a lot!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!
Kristina
This card is so tweet! ;-)
ReplyDeleteMelissaAllore on the Cricut Board