Today's card is a very simple birthday card I made using the Sweet Treats cartridge. Isn't this cake just too cute!
I used my favorite Bo Bunny double dotted paper. Also, I used a SU! border punch and ribbon. you can buy SU! products by clicking ==>here<==.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
yummie yummie!!! Lovely card :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this card? Thank you for sharing!! Peggy
ReplyDeleteWhat a quick cute card, love it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx
Simple and sweet! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCute card and cute paper. I love the bobunny paper!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Cynthia
cynthia@devoll.net
easy! great project! Easy still looks good!
ReplyDeleteSimple and cute. My 5 year old grandson is viewing this with me and he likes it Too
ReplyDeleteLove easy cards! TFS-
ReplyDeletecute card. i was looking for an idea for a scrapbook page and this will help. enjoy your trip.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing this with us. i need all the help i can get, lol.
ReplyDeletedo not have that cartridge yet.
chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
so cute. makes me want to have cake for breakfast.
ReplyDeleteYes! Very cute! :D
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the dotted paper.
ReplyDeleteCute cute! Love that cake cut!
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE CARD!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and easy card. Love the paper.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delicious looking cake! Cute cute cute card!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. Love SU products as well. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteCute, quick ?? card. Continue having fun at CHA. Then tell us more when you can.
ReplyDeleteHawksteammom@gmail.com
the cake card is very cute i like it thank you for sharing Penny
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteYou have made a very yummy card.
ReplyDeleteThese food images always make me hungry... now I want a piece of cake! Very cute card and I love the paper too! YUM!
ReplyDeleteCute card :)
ReplyDeleteYou are not going to believe this but I just brought this cartridge home with me this evening, so as soon as I have some more energy I can try this project out!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
Pamela
Great card.
ReplyDeleteI really like the cake.
ReplyDeleteCute card...TFS! Enjoy the rest of your time at CHA!
ReplyDeleteCarol
aka cyimbugbitten
Very cute card. Can't wait to get this cart. Thanks!! skzkelly
ReplyDeleteLove the card, cake looks delish!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Cindym
Melanie,
ReplyDeleteIt was great meeting you, Joy and Tammy at CHA this weekend.
Angela Person
da4persons@hotmail.com
Looks good enough to eat!!! TFS
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I'm always on the lookout for cool simple birthday card ideas. Seems that's what I use the most of!
ReplyDeleteCute card...sweet and simple.
ReplyDeletedeelepage@hotmail.com
What an adorable card! Love the paper!
ReplyDeleteSusanJ
Love that Bo-Bunny, it is so stinkin' cute! Your card looks good enough to eat! Thanks so much for sharing!! Love this cart, it is adorable1
ReplyDeleteLisa
This is so cute. Love it. TFS
ReplyDeleteThis one snuck by me! SO DARN CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all you do!!
Cute! Cute! Cute! I want this cart!
ReplyDeleteLove this card, I love the stitching and the colors are perfect! thank you for sharing that idea!
ReplyDelete