Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello Thursday blog hop!

Well hello, everyone! It's Provo Craft's Hello Thursday today and we decided to do a mini blog hop with some of the new cartridges that have been announced today. Not only that, I am giving away a brand spanking new Paisley cartridge for people who sign up to follow and leave a comment on this post. I will be drawing a winner on Monday.

So on to the new stuff.....

This first card I made using the awesome new Songbird font cartridge. I absolutely love this cartridge because not only is the font beautiful, but there are a lot of really cute extras.



The next card I made was with the Tie the Knot cartridge. When I first heard that there was going to be another wedding cartridge, I thought that Provo Craft already had that covered in Sweethearts and Wedding Solutions. However they really take it to the next level with this cartridge. It has lots of beautiful word art for those scrapbook page titles and much, much more.



The last card I made for this mini blog hop I made using the new Easter Mini cartridge. I just love the little lambs, bunnies, and this little chick I used.



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure you sign up to follow and leave a comment on this blog so you can win the Paisley cartridge!

Now it's time to hop over to Tammy's blog to see what she has done with a few of the new cartridges.

Click ==>here<== to hop!

411 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are beautiful!! I LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these new carts. Your projects are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are full of surprising. Beautiful projects. TFS

    margi
    mlunn95@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow!

    Thanks for the samples you made! I can't wait to see more! What a cute chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Those cards are the BEST!!! I adore that little chick!!!! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all you do to inspire us to create!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these new carts and you did a beautiful job showcasing them. TFS

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are wonderful cards! I'm looking forward to songbird. And the easter chick is the cutest thing I've seen since my hamster : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I get so inspired by your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I ADORE the Songbird font! And that chickie is too cute! I am got my Expression from my Mom for Christmas and I can see these are going to be MUST HAVE cartridges!!!!!!! YAY!

    Lori
    mama2pinknosedaussies@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so lucky to get to play with the new carts. I love the Songbird cart, that font is gorgeous. Super cute cards, that little chick is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them, very excited to see more content from the new carts..

    jess f
    jfarwell1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects!! Beautiful!!!

    Juli
    cougarjnagel@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a chance to win since we can't keep up buying :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to cute! Thanks for the wonderfull sampling of the new carts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the projects as always. Great job. I want a free Paisley.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for posting all those super great samples!!! i can't wait to get some of the new carts!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Darling. Love them all. Can't wait to get my hands of them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh sure - make all these beautiful things -- now I want the cartridges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW. The wedding card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! I really love the Song Bird cartridge! And Tie the Knot! You made some really pretty cards with it...will be adding these two cartridges to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE your projects!! The font on that Songbird cartridge is specatular. Thanks so much for showing your projects and I will be a follower in just a minute :O)
    Hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  23. So Pretty Mel! Love the flowers on the fist card and that little chic is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! Gorgeous! I had the same thought when I heard about TIE THE KNOT but LOVE the font on that one and Songbird. All three cards are too cute! I love that little chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Of all of the new carts, this one is my favorite, I just love the font.
    ~Anna
    Anna11102@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. well, there goes my Christmas money! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great projects! Love those new carts!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those cards are super cute. You girls are so lucky. I'd love to get my hands on that cartridge, thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the preview - your projects are beautiful. Good Luck everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love them all!! Of course, love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Too fun. Love the projects with the new cartridges. thanks for the chance to win. Dedrah F.
    dedrah33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love all those cards. I love all the new release cartridges..cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  33. So cool. How do you choose? Guess I can't. New Year's present (check), Ground Hog's Day present (check), Valentine's Day present (@ least worth 2), President's day present ........;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am just loving these new cartridges I just have to stop looking or win the lottery or win these on all these wonderful blogs:)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  35. What gorgeous cards!!! I wish I could afford buying all these new wonderful cartridges!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love what you've done with those! Thanks for the chance, too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are beautiful. thanks for the preview

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the songbird font! Your card is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Melanie!!! Your cards are totally awesome!!!! My favorite is the Songbird Thank You card! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I now follow your blog! This is my comment! Great projects very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great projects! I just love the new Minis :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I need a second job to buy all the new carts! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awesome cards as usual. You girls always get me in the crafty mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the inspiration cards and the new carts look amazing. Oh, my wish list is getting longer and longer. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh Melanie all of these are gorgeous!!!! You are just sooo creative!! I love all the new carts coming out can't wait till I can get my hands on them!! Thanks for the giveaway Paisley is def. one of my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. The projects you made are so Fantastic!
    Thank you for giving us all a chance to win the cartridge.
    Alita at:
    alita.long@gmail.com or
    Bridalflowers2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome job. Gail gailheinecke@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. Just signed up to follow! What super cute ideas! Love the new carts...

    ReplyDelete
  49. OMG...Mel your cards are ADORABLE!!! That lil chick is my fave!! U rock!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Cute cards!!!!! Thanks for the give a way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the cards. Oh the decisions we must make.--Ryansmaama
    gkburrow@cmaaccess.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Those cards are really cute! I better start saving my money so I can buy these new carts!
    Carrie K
    carriedan1@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love this font--cant wait to get it in hand to do some new layouts!!!!!Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  54. Outstanding!!!! I want each and every new cartridge now!
    rhaun

    ReplyDelete
  55. Cute cartridges! I'm jealous that you all get to play with the new carts first. Thank you for showing us a sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  56. love the new projects...cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Awesome cards. The new cartridges are amazing. Thanks for sharing your nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow! what great work. I love these carts.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Really cute cards. I'm definitely following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Super cute cards!! I am now a follower! Thank you for the chance to win!

    Yolanda B.
    http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your projects are fantastic as always. Thanks for the opportunity to win the Paisley cart.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your work is always original and fresh!!! Love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I am just so jealous that you've gotten to play with these new cartridges! Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  64. thanks for sponsoring the giveaway. Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  65. These cartridges are all nice but I think the Heritage cartridge is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the new cartridges. I have tried to sign up as a follower but I can't seem to get any links to work. could you please sign me up? thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Oh no....more carts to add to the 'must have' list!!! Your cards are adorable!!! TFS

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  68. Your projects are beautiful!! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  69. cute cards.....thanks for sharing.love the Easter cart.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Your cards are awesome. I love the new cartridges. And what an awesome giveaway. Thanks!
    simm99494@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Always amazed by your creativity!! Thanks for enabling and wow I do hope I win. Crossin' fingers and toes!!
    Claire
    supermom3x@qwest.net

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love them all too -- and that chick is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Great projects - and I would love to win the Paisley cart - TFS!!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  74. Your cards are adorable! Love the cute little chickie.

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  75. You have made some terrific projects. I liked them all.
    Mary R.
    mary@rievley.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Very beautiful as usual!!

    brz352@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Those are cute! Makes me want that font.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks for sharing your ideas for the new cartridges..

    ReplyDelete
  79. These are beautiful cards. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  80. These are adorable. I love the card made with Songbird. The flower font is so cheerful and certainly helps with the limits of a card page design.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I really like that songbird cartridge. Your cards are so cute. Thanks Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  82. Love the new carts. I love the cards you made especially the little chick one.

    ReplyDelete
  83. As always your cards are lovely.
    Love the tie the knot card.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Really pretty projects. Thanks for sharing with us! Nancy s
    nansand@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thanks for sharing! Nice projects.
    LoriNSC (Cricut msg board) laceynsc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Your work is so detailed - I love it! You are truly an inspiration.

    shortscrapper
    rrblackre@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great projects. I always love your cards. Thanks for the great giveaways.

    Robin B.
    durangomom1998@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Fantastically Fabulous Cards!! I don't see how you girls do it day after day, and keep coming up with the greatest ideals. Thanks for the opportunity to win the Paisley Cart, I could really use that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. You ladies are sooooooo awesome! Lynn
    lynnrenee2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I just love ALL of the new carts........especially the song bird one. Thanks for sharing the samples.
    essay18@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a cute card. Thanks for sharing!

    taylor4uf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Awwww!! I just love your little chickie card!! How cute!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Cute card. Cant' wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Beautiful card !!!thanks for sharing-- millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Really love the new carts. The Mr & Mrs card is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Great cards, these are going to be great cartridges. I am really excited, though I am about three releases behind in getting what I want!
    Jes

    ReplyDelete
  97. I love the new cartridges, my son is getting married this spring, so the new wedding cart looks very good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  98. These new sarts are great alrwady. How do you guys get them so fast? I 'd love any of them! TFS the ideas so we can see what's coming! Rosie at motcm@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  99. Beautiful cards.
    love the new carts coming out.
    Thanks for sharing
    Scraps4u@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  100. Those are all beautiful projects! I would love to have the paisley cart. I missed it on BF.
    thanks for sharing all your great work
    tina gale

    ReplyDelete
  101. What GREAT cards!! Your embellishing is always just perfect!! TFS!
    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  102. WOW, love these new carts and all the stunning projects you made. :)

    thks

    Sharon

    sharon@clownshobbies.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  103. Those are great cards!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us:)
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  104. Love your cards! Would love to win this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I love all of the new carts and want everyone last one of them. Thank you for the chance to win Paisley.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  106. Love these cards. I can't wait to see the whole cartridges and all of the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Those sneak peaks are fantastic - love the font in the flowers, the Mr & Mrs is so elegant & the chickie is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Beautiful! Just found your blog from Obessed with Scrapbooking, looks like it will become a daily visit place! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Melanie ... these cards are fabulous! I just know I am going to love the new carts, can't wait to get them. Thanx for the opportunity to win the Paisley cart too! =)
    Hugz,
    ♥Carol♥

    ReplyDelete
  110. Love all the projects with the new carts. Thanks for the chance to WIN!!! You ladies are awesome.....
    Thanks again
    edavis4571@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  111. Oh my, I just love what you did with the thank you card! SO cute!! WOW, all the carts are great..huh. Well thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays! Thanks Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Those are all so pretty!! I love the chick. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Super cute thank you cards!

    Thanks!

    tmichalenko@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  114. I can't wait to get my hands on this cartridge. Your cards or beautiful. I love the thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Can't wait for the carts to be released. They look awesome!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  116. Wow! Absolutely stunning. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. All the cards are great, I love the thank you one the best! Thanks for showing the cartridges!
    sgute61@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. This does look like a fun cartridge to own. Love yor card samples!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Adorable cards! You make me want to get ALL of these cartridges!

    kternusjones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I love your little chick card! I can't wait to play with these new cartridges! Thanks for all you do and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  121. Very nice projects. I especially loved the Easter Card. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  122. So many cartridges, so little money! lol I love almost all of them. Next, to figure out how to tell him I 'need' them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  123. The projects are so cute. Love the Mr & Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Super cute cards! You really show off these cartridges well!

    ReplyDelete
  125. Absolutely love the cards you made and the fonts are terrific!The chick is adorable.

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Oh Wow! Those cards are beautiful. What a great job! Thanks for sharing those.

    Michelle
    m_mharris@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Love my cricut!
    debbie susee

    ReplyDelete
  128. Your cards are always lovely. I am really loving these new carts!

    ReplyDelete
  129. Those are great, I cant wait to get all the new carts!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    Colleen
    celberson79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I just love the chickie card - that is too cute! Thanks for the great ideas!

    Gwenn E.
    gwenn.erlinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. man is that forever young cartridge awesome and of course so are the rest. love your site. keep up the good work. i am a severe insomniac and i cricut all night long

    ReplyDelete
  132. I love seeing all the great projects you come up with! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  133. These are beautiful. I love these new Cartridges.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  134. Gorgeous Cards! Mr & Mrs. Card is so elegant!
    Just Beautiful!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  135. What a darling font and a great way to start 2010. Way to go Cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Oh my those are cute. Too many cartridges not enough money ugggg

    ReplyDelete
  137. Love the songbird card, the letter cutout in the flower is so cute. I am so excited for the new carts!
    fayescott@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Lovely cards, I love the bling! I'm new to all this blog world and I'm obessed so I sure hope I win something for all my hard work, Hee Hee. Thanks for sharing and I'll be back!

    Theresa Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  139. Sooo pretty!

    trafalconer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I would love the Easter cartridge! Something about Springtime!

    Thanks!!

    katkane32@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I LOVE the new carts! I want them all. The heritage one was made for me and I love Songbird and Serenade. I can't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  142. Love the new cartridges. Thanks for an opportunity to win one.

    ReplyDelete
  143. Love all the projects. Thanks for the opportunity to win the Paisley cartridge.

    Kathleen
    kmurphy614@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  144. coolnana72@hotmail.comDecember 18, 2009 at 8:15 AM

    I just love the cards you create. Thanks so much for all of your wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  145. I Totally love the chickie one. Great idea, thanks!

    Pam
    pjnisson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Beautiful cards.... thanks for offering such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  147. these are such cute cards! You guys always have such great ideas! Thanks for sharing
    --Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  148. I saw the songbird cartridge and fell in love with the font as well.
    Looking at these cards, I can see I will need to add the easter cart to my wish list to!!

    ReplyDelete
  149. Love all of them, but like the wedding card the best! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  150. These cartridges look like a lot of fun. Your projects are very inspiring! Happy holidays.
    Dorian
    dbunting@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  151. Melanie, your cards are so beautiful, thank you for all of you inspiring projects over the last 21 weeks,
    SherriC.

    ReplyDelete
  152. The cards are all beautiful. I especially like the one with flowers. So simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  153. i love this cart this is one cart on my wish list thanks for giving me a chance to win it

    ReplyDelete
  154. Three beautiful card, love the flow of the font on the wedding card but also love the way you used the lettering in the flower shapes on the second. The third card also beautiful would for me be perfect for young children. Thanks for sharing.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  155. Hi Courtney! Was really nice meeting you, too! LOVE these projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  156. Love your projects! Thanks for sharing with us.
    pinkcottonballs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. just amazing
    sherry m at tookienurse@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  158. Amazing projects! Thanks!

    P19hodges@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  159. Your cards are always so beautiful! I wish you could sell some of your creativity...I would be first in line to buy some ;) Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  160. That little chicken is adorable. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Beautiful cards!!! All of these new cartridges look wonderful!!! Thanks so much for all that you share with us!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  162. They are all so beautiful. I really love the flowers you made!

    ReplyDelete
  163. New adventures. Beautiful as always. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  164. I love the Mr & Mrs card - elegant yet current. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  165. WOW girl you really ROCK!!! with those creations> beautifull cards

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  166. What beautiful cards. I am in love with the new carts and will have to save my money to buy some. I am now following your blog.
    Karen
    rkv@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. wow beautiful cards.

    punkyann@iserv.net

    ReplyDelete
  168. AWESOME PROJECTS!!! Thanks for the chance to win :) c10220122@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Great projects! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  170. Lucky you to get to try out the newest carts!
    I am sure there will be much to love on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  171. How lovely! Can't wait to get these carts!

    ReplyDelete
  172. FABULOUS ideas!!! I am sooo excited about those new cartridges! Thanks for sharing!!
    SusanJ

    ReplyDelete
  173. Great cards!! Thanks for sharing!

    sueot33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. great cards!! Love the new carts, more for the list :)

    rach1fun@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I love these carts, and see at least a couple that I have to have!

    marzeecarnes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Love all the new cartridges,
    the thank you card is so cute.
    As always great ideas
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  177. Wonderful projects...can't decide which cartridge I want first!! I think I want them all ;-)
    Thanks for sharing your great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  178. these carts are looking pretty good. Love the cards.
    bbarker@tc3net.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. Fun, fun! I love the Mr. and Mrs. card!

    ReplyDelete
  180. So glad I found your blog. Getting a Cricut for Christmas (um..opened it early) and your cards are great inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  181. I can already see that I am gonna be in trouble :)
    Love that you gave us a hint of whats to come!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  182. Great projects, I love the Mr. and Mrs. card beautiful. The new cartridges look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  183. You're so talented. I love all of your cards! I'm excited about all the new cartridges, but it makes it harder to choose which ones to get! :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  184. Those are all great!!! :-D
    Monique

    lovinyahweh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS